Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2010 10:54:59 AM EDT
I'm sure everyone is enjoying the much needed rain, but a small tornado touched down at the corvette plant around 12pm today.

From what I heard on the scanner, there wasn't any major damage across Bowling Green other than downed power lines and trees. One roof/house was severely damaged on Cemetery Rd. during the storm.

If I get some free time later, I will upload a pic that I snagged while driving by it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#2]
There were warnings everywhere today.  I never actually heard of one being confirmed though.  I got to BG around noon today and believe me...the weather was nothing compared to Owensboro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top