Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:27:16 AM EDT
[#1]
She left Cali to get away from it? She think nobody lives here? She ever hear of Freeland?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing to see here...its the old 'some are more equal than others' thing. Perhaps that wall proposed for our southern border should be extended to inc all of CA.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:52:27 PM EDT
[#3]
In 20 years or so, the souther border will be around Eugene, OR.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Your immigration laws suck. If you haven't noticed the rather large Naval presence brings in lots of people from out of state including Whidbey Island. If your immigration laws could only sort out the conservatives from the rest you'd be fine. I always tell everyone thinking of moving up there that it rains all the time so I'm doing my part. Now if we could keep the rest of the United States from attempting to buy California we could keep the real estate prices down and prevent all these house rich people from selling off their three bedroom houses and walking off with three quarters of a million dollars and buying something somewhere else.

Uhhhhh, Paul........go the fuck away.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
She left Cali to get away from it? She think nobody lives here? She ever hear of Freeland?

She claims one of the reasons she left was to get away from all the shooting going on in SoKal.  Despite that experience, the stupid moonbat can't see the ineffectiveness of gun bans.  She friggin' moved away from a state that'd already banned evil baby-killin' ma-shinzes.  Someone should clue her in so she can go back to utopia in lieu of dragging it up here.

There's a reason Kalifornya's sinking, & it's not the the San Andreas fault.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:30:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Paul locked the GD thread.
Too many Californians getting mad because they are being lumped in with the liberals...

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of them thought that generalizations of California were personal attacks.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
They are not banned - you just can't buy new ones. Eight of the twelve AR's I own are legal here.

How does that work now that you are retired military?...

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They are not banned - you just can't buy new ones. Eight of the twelve AR's I own are legal here.

How does that work now that you are retired military?...

Paul is an "operator", the teaching gig is just a cover.
Kind of like Indiana Jones.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Some of them thought that generalizations of California were personal attacks.

Geeze, we'd never do that to those fuckin' 'tards our southern brothers....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top