Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2010 10:03:33 AM EDT
Been having to do too many 60-70+ hour weeks so I needed a break.  Just got back last night from 8 days down south .  I'm not much of a CA fan but I had a good time.  Hit Seaworld, the zoo, Did the harbor tour and toured the Midway.  The sons hilight of the trip was of course, LegoLand.  My highlight was seeing the Carl Vinson come into port while we were out on the harbor tour.  Passed within about a half mile of it.  Pics will follow if the son got it on his camera.  Also passed by the sub base.  there were 4 Los Angeles class subs at dock and one in dry dock.

In 8 days, I was more lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Audi cars, fake tits, and camel toe than I have seen in several years in WA.  No pics of the cars, camel toes, or fake tits.
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

No pics of the cars, camel toes, or fake tits.

Link Posted: 7/18/2010 12:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz326/bhpdrew/vader-fail.jpg

No pictures of the 145 or so 1911 you had in the sand box....
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 12:49:05 PM EDT
[#3]
What makes you think you rank anywhere close to the point where I would feel the need to prove myself to you?
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What makes you think you rank anywhere close to the point where I would feel the need to prove myself to you?

As they say pics or it didn't happen...
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 7/18/2010 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Hey captain obvious... WE ALL know I am a troll... Don't try to cloudy up the water here... You said you and I quote

I know of at least 145 guys who, in the sandbox used 1911's instead of the latest and greatest Beretta M9.....
I guarantee there were and are far more than that currently using the 1911 over there.

Again PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hey captain obvious... WE ALL know I am a troll... Don't try to cloudy up the water here... You said you and I quote

I know of at least 145 guys who, in the sandbox used 1911's instead of the latest and greatest Beretta M9.....

I guarantee there were and are far more than that currently using the 1911 over there.

Again PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Quoted, your admission, for posterity.

Link Posted: 7/18/2010 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Hooray, another pissing match.

Sounds like a good time Carl. Got any pics of SeaWorld or LegoLand?
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 12:20:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like you had a great time
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hooray, another pissing match.

Sounds like a good time Carl. Got any pics of SeaWorld or LegoLand?

I do.  I downloaded the sons camera and most are blurred.  He tried to zoom in too far adn I suspect he was into the digital zoom area.  Soom are good, though.  I'll get some up.  Miniland USA at LegoLand was amazing.  The LV strip, San Fran, New York, Washington DC, New England coat ... and it was all built out of Lego.  The note at the Empire State building said if all the pieces used in it's construction were stacked on top of each other, it would be 7.5 miles high.

Great time but being back at work sucks.  Back to the 60-70 hours/wk and I'm salaried so no OT.  That damn oil spill is busting my ass.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz326/bhpdrew/vader-fail.jpg

Agreed!  There was this one gal (mid 20s, wearing really tight and very short shorts) that was waiting to climb on this bird statue after Ivan climbed off.  Her camel toe was so impressive , I had to point it out to the wife.  She acknowledged it was, then hit me for looking.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like a fun trip... its to bad about the politics, taxes, etc in cali.... I had a great time when I lived in san clemente...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#14]
OK, at the risk of repeating roar of laughter at my expense, what is a "Camel Toe"?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

OK, at the risk of repeating roar of laughter at my expense, what is a "Camel Toe"?

Virgin

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

^^^^^^^^^^ ahem..........camel toe^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.cameltoe-world.com/pictures/jeans/images/meaty_hairy_huge_cameltoe.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^ ahem..........camel toe^^^^^^^^^^^^^

72 hour lock

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:02:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

[Pauly Shore] I've seen a lot of camel toes before, but never one on a camel! [/Pauly Shore]
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#20]

I love that the *cougar model includes a built in bottle opener!  

+1000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top