Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 2:14:58 PM EDT
Skipped worked today, well I did not have much work to do. My buddy calls me up on Tuesday and ask if I wanted to go. I said hell yes. Well three of us went out about 19 miles using popsicles (frozen cigar minnows) I was the only one to land these two. We landed some nice black sea bass. OUT. Tuna.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Ze Red Snapper is a delicious fish with white tasty meat.

What's your favorite way to prepare it for the table?

Skinned, Fillet and grilled on the barbie in a foil pouch with onions, peppers, garlic and white wine chipotle sauce served over spanish yellow rice.

Oh man, were's my dinner?

Good job!!!

HS1
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:54:55 PM EDT
[#2]
good job! post dinner pics!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Where did you go out of and what were the seas like??  I'm itching to get out...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a nice snapper you got there.  I hope your boss doesn't surf ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where did you go out of and what were the seas like??  I'm itching to get out...

Mayport and the seas were in the pic if you can sea them. NONE it was FLAT. I like the fish all different ways. No dinner pics tonight , they will be fillet in the morning. They benn killin them up here. I lost two big ones that broke my 60 lbs leaders. That snapper is my biggest so far, final figured them out where and how to hook them, now it knowing how to keep them from getting off the hook is next . OUT. Tuna.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought you liked Tuna?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Well the boss, he went out to the Ledge today in someone else boat. They caught some nice snappers out deep and one 20lbs grouper and some wahoo's , and hooked up on a blue marlin.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#8]
ToooooooNaaaaaaa.  That catch is awesome - truly nice looking set of red fins and silvery scales.  Very cool bud, I wanna fish out of your boat.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well the boss, he went out to the Ledge today in someone else boat. They caught some nice snappers out deep and one 20lbs grouper and some wahoo's , and hooked up on a blue marlin.

How far out is the "ledge"??  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How far out is the "ledge"??  

I think it is around 50 miles out up here. Down south you only have to go about half that distance to get to it. I dont have a big boat it is my buddies. Guys if you have to chance to go U go NOW this is prime time for the BIGGUNS. OUT. Tuna
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:26:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Dammit.

I was supposed to go pre-fish today for a King tourney this weekend and backed out.  I saw my buddy driving his boat to the ramp as I was dirving to work.

BTW- nice catch (dammit)
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#12]
If you're gonna play hookie, do it right!

Nice catch!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top