Sheryl Delozier
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who was it?
Sheryl Delozier
Did she say "YES WE HAVE" or did she say something else?  Just trying to understand.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 9:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe some clever antigun aides are deleting pro-gun emails w/o recording them?
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Did she say "YES WE HAVE" or did she say something else?  Just trying to understand.
View Quote
I'd like to know too, what specifically was she mad about?
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes sorry, she said she has received both.

She was mad at me for saying lies were coming out of that committee.

She's GTG.

I told her my intent was to piss them off, because I am pissed off, and I was happy someone noticed.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#5]
So what's the scoop on the hearings?
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#6]
The people who organized the rally yesterday are going to try to flood the room with pro-2A people on Wednesday, 4/18.  It will only take about 80 people to do this.  If anyone can get off work, this would be a helpful activity.

They are meeting at 9:00 am.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 11:45:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I emailed Rick Saccone (hes my local rep). He responded with the below email:

Eric: i am sure you know i dont support the gun control effort

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

I was fortunate enough to meet him at a fish fry this year.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Are you aware that PA Representative Sims is censoring pro-Second Amendment posts and comments? What about his testimony today regarding restricting ammunition, as it is not part of the Second Amendment? You need to make sure your voice is heard by the PA House Judiciary Committee, if you care at all about YOUR right to Keep and Bear Arms. https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/04/16/with-pa-representative-sims-censoring-pro-second-amendment-comments-ficg-files-letters-of-objection-with-house-judiciary-committee-members/
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Are you aware that PA Representative Sims is censoring pro-Second Amendment posts and comments? What about his testimony today regarding restricting ammunition, as it is not part of the Second Amendment? You need to make sure your voice is heard by the PA House Judiciary Committee, if you care at all about YOUR right to Keep and Bear Arms. https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/04/16/with-pa-representative-sims-censoring-pro-second-amendment-comments-ficg-files-letters-of-objection-with-house-judiciary-committee-members/
View Quote
I also saw him refer to gun owners as gundamentalists and ammosexuals on his FB page. It saddens me when elected representatives resort to childish taunts.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 7:19:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The people who organized the rally yesterday are going to try to flood the room with pro-2A people on Wednesday, 4/18.  It will only take about 80 people to do this.  If anyone can get off work, this would be a helpful activity.

They are meeting at 9:00 am.
View Quote
any more details on this? Is there some sort of central / official page for the room protest?
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Any updates?
The news is silent on this that I can find.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Any updates?
The news is silent on this that I can find.
View Quote
Feels like were in the dark. There are those of us who can't afford to make the drive to harrisburg.
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Feels like were in the dark. There are those of us who can't afford to make the drive to harrisburg.
View Quote
There is definitely a push to "DO SOMETHING" in Harrisburg, and it's not just Dems pushing it.
https://foac-pac.org/Pennsylvania-Lawmakers-To-Advance-5-Gun-Control-Bills-Intended-To-Reduce-Gun-Violence/News-Item/7981

Make every effort you can to go to the rally in Harrisburg on April 30th. I know it's a Monday and "we all work", but we have to start making sacrifices or we will lose this fight. CeaseFirePA and other gun control groups had large numbers of protestors in Harrisburg during the hearings (also during the week!).

GO TO THE RALLY https://foac-pac.org/Events/177
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#15]
It appears that this is to test the temperature.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It appears that this is to test the temperature.
View Quote
Test the temperature... Yea drag them out and tar and feather them they will get the message.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Test the temperature... Yea drag them out and tar and feather them they will get the message.
View Quote
Dont forget about running them out on a rail...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top