Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/12/2007 2:11:04 PM EDT
Hey TJ, is this a public match? Can you tell us more about it?

Link
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 5:28:34 PM EDT
T.J. is tdy for a while, check out snipers hide .com, training and comp, sniper match for more info. Wish I knew how to link things but I can't even work the TV remote.
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 7:05:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/13/2007 7:06:01 PM EDT by LordShogun]
Thanks, I found the info on sniperhide, thanks. I also finally joined snipers hide after lurking all these years

ETA: I wonder whyTJ didn't post about this here on AR15.com????
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 11:25:36 AM EDT
He did post about it, but it's been a while:

Linkage

I hope to be back down there for it!
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 10:08:45 PM EDT
It looks like arcom doesn't allow links to other forums, so here's some info on the match:

COF will include but is not limited to:

Static, moving and bobbing targets from 200 to 800 yards.
Multiple target engagements
UKD targets
Shooting from a swinging parachute harness (yes, TJ is that evil)
Lowlight and night shooting.

I think the cost of the event is $75. Must pre-pay to confirm spot and send in TShirt size in order to get one. Contact TJ via the Tiger Valley web site for more details.

http://www.tigervalley.com

At the time of this post, there are 30 pre-paid. Cut-off is 50 shooters. Hope to see some of you there.

JV
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 2:54:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jvaught:
It looks like arcom doesn't allow links to other forums, so here's some info on the match:

COF will include but is not limited to:

Static, moving and bobbing targets from 200 to 800 yards.
Multiple target engagements
UKD targets
Shooting from a swinging parachute harness (yes, TJ is that evil) Lowlight and night shooting.

I think the cost of the event is $75. Must pre-pay to confirm spot and send in TShirt size in order to get one. Contact TJ via the Tiger Valley web site for more details.

http://www.tigervalley.com

At the time of this post, there are 30 pre-paid. Cut-off is 50 shooters. Hope to see some of you there.

JV

I saw those harnesses when I was out there last saturday. I had that WTF feeling but didn't give it another thought til you posted. Now I'm wondering what I got myself into
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 5:14:53 AM EDT
This match is only a few days away. If you plan to make it and want a match TShirt, you need to get your payment and shirt size in to TJ ASAP.
Top Top