User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 6:39:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#1]
tagged for the smackdown
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I try not to post in The Pit, but this is just too much.  I'm off to voice my indignation.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the ravings of a lunatic. There was a battle in chat last night between Patty and another female, who dislikes Patty. Vold is chatfriends with the other female. From the sounds of things, Patty may have landed a few blows and now Vold is stepping in the defend his girlbuddy.

Had I been in chat last night, I might have done something about it, but nobody is being forced to participate in this stuff.

No reason for Patty to feel hurt, this is really beneath her. It's just a buncha young 'tards making fools of themselves in front of the world. Even some of the nice people aren't really so nice in the backround.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is the ravings of a lunatic. There was a battle in chat last night between Patty and another female, who dislikes Patty. Vold is chatfriends with the other female. From the sounds of things, Patty may have landed a few blows and now Vold is stepping in the defend his girlbuddy.

Had I been in chat last night, I might have done something about it, but nobody is being forced to participate in this stuff.

No reason for Patty to feel hurt, this is really beneath her. It's just a buncha young 'tards making fools of themselves in front of the world. Even some of the nice people aren't really so nice in the backround.

+1

It's well known to people in chat that there is a female member who really dislikes Patty.  That Vold is always on the other female's side all the time.  Life on the Internet can be teh suck.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:51:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I truly appreciate everyone's well wishes and support.  It'll blow over.  I must learn to pull my punches a little to get along as well.

Patty
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:17:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, Patty, I can honestly say...you were almost as pretty as almost a brunette. Hey, isn't voldermort  Latin for "boy who squats to pee"? The more that moron posts, the deeper the hole he digs for himself. Not, I think, a gentleman, by any standard. In my day, we didn't pick fights with girls. We just threw rocks at 'em, to show we liked 'em!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:12:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I must learn to pull my punches a little to get along as well.

Patty

I would not pull my punches....

You seem to do just fine.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It's no secret that I don't make it out of the WA HTF much here. However, threads like that make me feel pretty good about not making more time to do so.
Lots of true colors shown in a small space and short time, there in the pit...... makes it pretty easy to learn a few of the popular screen names, and where their hearts are at.

Best of luck to you Patty. And good on you for reasons you already know.

+1

A person never speaks of themselves more clearly than when they reflect on others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top