Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/4/2005 2:55:30 AM EDT
Yup, that's right! I'll be home from the sandbox for R&R around 10-27 through 11-8. Gonna try to make one of the Houston crew Tuesday night drunk-fests get togethers if possible. Also, with the help of CMOS, I will be doing my first AR build. Already got most of the parts at home or on the way. I know it's still a ways off, but, is there anything else going on around that time? I gots to plan my time to get maximum efficiency out of the trip before I leave again!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:01:07 AM EDT
Welcome back!

Debo
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:06:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By s1rGr1nG0:
Yup, that's right! I'll be home from the sandbox for R&R around 10-27 through 11-8. Gonna try to make one of the Houston crew Tuesday night drunk-fests get togethers if possible. Also, with the help of CMOS, I will be doing my first AR build. Already got most of the parts at home or on the way. I know it's still a ways off, but, is there anything else going on around that time? I gots to plan my time to get maximum efficiency out of the trip before I leave again!

rock on.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:48:02 PM EDT
POUR YOUSELF A GREAT BIG COLD ONE BUDDY!

---Welcome Home!---

---Woody---
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:47:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By s1rGr1nG0:

I'm ready to build that rifle when you are. There is a HUGE satisfaction to building your own rifle.

Best feeling a man can have with his pants on.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:09:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CMOS:

I'm ready to build that rifle when you are. There is a HUGE satisfaction to building your own rifle.

Best feeling a man can have with his pants on.

CMOS

HEY! You stand on the OTHER side of the table from me! LMFAO!
I can't wait to get home and build it and put some rounds down range. Looking forward to it! Thanks everyone and a special thanks to CMOS!

First round is on me! (drink that is)
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:25:21 PM EDT
That's great you're getting a little break....good on ya' and thanks for your service...have a good party, but be safe.
Top Top