User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2006 10:24:09 AM EDT
Check out this link, its from a UK reported whos embedded with the 101 in Iraq

link
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Check out this link, its from a UK Guardian scum reporter reported whos embedded with the 101 in Iraq

link

Fixed that… and fuck the Guardian, I wouldn't even wipe my arse on it.

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Bit touch there, Andy.

I take it you must be a Daily Sport man
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bit touch there, Andy.

I take it you must be a Daily Sport man

Nope… just someone who's sick to death of the way those left wing fuckers gloat about the shit the blokes I work with have found themselves in. Instead of shitting on the troops, they should try hanging the blame on their buttmonkey B'Liar…
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't say I'm a Guardian reader either, but the video agrees with everything I've heard any military person or reporter say recently - Iraq has turned into a giant s**t sandwich and everyone is having to take a big bite....
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 2:06:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Can't say I'm a Guardian reader either, but the video agrees with everything I've heard any military person or reporter say recently - Iraq has turned into a giant s**t sandwich and everyone is having to take a big bite....

Yes, it IS a big shit sandwich and then some, despite B'Liars bullshit claims we've basically pulled back to base now and letting it burn… however you will not find the Guardianistas pointing the finger at the culprit for the clusterfuck, but they're jimmy on the spot when it comes to criticizing the people on the ground.

And here's a classic of the sort of sneering drivel I despise in the Guardian… no matter what the story, they will always find an anti Tory anti Bush spin.

www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,1930025,00.html
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:58:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I take it you're not a fan on Tony then

"When people look back on this time, I honestly believe they will see this as one of the finest moments of our century."

Tony Blair, Iraq, May 2003

Says it all about him really…

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 5:00:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 2:35:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Good Video (won't work at home) but fine at work.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:19:37 PM EDT
[#10]
As a Yank, All I can say all I have read over there is pg. 3 of the Sunday Sport. Everything else is always mispelled, like the words color, honor, labor, center, meter, theater, catalog, and dialog. Drives me crazy that you guys don't proof read anything over there.

But at least pg. 3 is a language I can understand!
I love you frickin perverts. We would all get fired and sued if those smutty rags were lying around the canteen over here. Not everything is banned over there yet.
BTW Taffy- I need to IM ya- I have been off AR for a while and just got back into posting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top