Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 5:46:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:00:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I think that the Police are just beefing it up some, in an attempt to cover up the lack of arrest's that were not made.

Toe
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:12:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Who cares?? The sheeple will believe everything they're told. OMG, look, they even recovered some illegal 'knives' from the mosque. Since when are knives part of an arsenal.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am hugely happy that Hamza is convicted, but the word gun in the UK press is ALWAYSin a negative context.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:13:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Ahahaha G10's!!!

First time I got me one of them, at age 13 or thereabouts, I got myself into a LOT of trouble
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:20:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I couldn't afford one of those expensive G10's, but managed to break the living room window with an SP50. I never had much luck.

Toe
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#5]
You can crush us
You can bruise us
But you'll have to answer to
Ohhhh, the guns of Finsbury

apologies to Joe Strummer.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ahahaha G10's!!!

First time I got me one of them, at age 13 or thereabouts, I got myself into a LOT of trouble

Not just a G10, But the more expensive G10 delux model

Got my first caution thanks to one of these aswell ( say no more ! )

If thats all the arsenal they've got, i fancy my chances !

Steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top