Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 2:17:40 AM EDT
Thought we should have one of these as I won't get a chance to say "All the Best" to all my shooting acquaintances over Christmas due to family and work commitments........

To all on this forum I wish you a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.  

Oh, and if this offends anyone due to its Christian nature, then bollocks to you!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:32:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Merry Christmas!!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:53:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Oh, and if this offends anyone due to its Christian nature, then bollocks to you!

Happy Holiday's to everyone, I believe that this is the current PC phrase being used in the US?!?!

Bollox!!! to that crap.

Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy new year, may all of your hangover's be good one's

Tony
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:14:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Amen to that, have an excellent Christmas !!

Cheers
Steven
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:28:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:35:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Merry Christmas and all the best Guys
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:41:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Hiya Andy,

I hope that your pirate's middle wicket didn't get you into trouble, you know that S€Xual harasment thing. That is a strange fairy though, talking about fairy's, I'm old fashioned and a confirmed homophobia sufferer, and now they can get hitched in the UK. DISGUSTING. Sir Elton and Co. have all got a super xmas present.

Tony
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:44:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:09:37 AM EDT
[#8]
have a good crimbo all wont ya!!

and a happy new year! i wont as im working for the 8th year running!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:37:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

My thought's will be with you mate,(for at least 30 sec's). I have done that myself, if you are on duty someplace, stay safe.

If you are a civvy, enjoy the money, double time is it?

It never failed to wind me up in the past when I was on duty and everyone was out having fun, It just meant that I partied that much harder, when I could.

Tony.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My thought's will be with you mate,(for at least 30 sec's). I have done that myself, if you are on duty someplace, stay safe.

If you are a civvy, enjoy the money, double time is it?

It never failed to wind me up in the past when I was on duty and everyone was out having fun, It just meant that I partied that much harder, when I could.

Tony.

I wish!

We have to cycle cover from year to year, I was off last, on this etc etc..........

Not a bonus nor flyer to be had either!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
And a Merry and very un PC Christmas to you all from me too!

ANdy

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/piratebcopy.gif

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/pirateacopy.gif
my 'sensitive to other faiths and views' office tree

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

Andy, did you see "Ship Mates" on TV last night? Talk about un-PC, the marine security were on exercise around the docks and they had to stop this stranger from walking about as they didn't know his intensions.

Well, he was wearing a think coat and a shemagh, and a chest rig with a load of wires sticking out. Stereotype or what. Eventually they decided to shoot him as he wouldn't stop when asked. I had him pegged as a bad-un from the off. It was the way he walked that gave him away to me.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And a Merry and very un PC Christmas to you all from me too!

ANdy

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/piratebcopy.gif

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/pirateacopy.gif
my 'sensitive to other faiths and views' office tree

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

Andy, did you see "Ship Mates" on TV last night? Talk about un-PC, the marine security were on exercise around the docks and they had to stop this stranger from walking about as they didn't know his intensions.

Well, he was wearing a think coat and a shemagh, and a chest rig with a load of wires sticking out. Stereotype or what. Eventually they decided to shoot him as he wouldn't stop when asked. I had him pegged as a bad-un from the off. It was the way he walked that gave him away to me.

The Bangles song, ' Walk like an Eygptian' kicked off in my head when I read that.
Perhaps with the word's, 'walk like a suicide bomber'.

Sorry to Bunny Assassin, you can look forward to next xmas, when you'll have the off year.

Tony
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Merry Christmas guys from warm. sunny subtropical Cornwall
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Merry Crimbo to one and all

Taffy
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:23:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Merry, Merry Christmas to all on the forum.

Just finished my first week off and wont be back until the 9th of Jan.

Just getting ready to go out, an early start required as this is Mad Friday.....let the Stella comence.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:28:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Merry, Merry Christmas to all on the forum.

Just finished my first week off and wont be back until the 9th of Jan.

Just getting ready to go out, an early start required as this is Mad Friday.....let the Stella comence.

Is it just around here (SE England) where the shops are empty of customers?

In the town centre the queues are only one or two long and in the out-of-town complexes there's even less people than on a usual week day.
Perhaps they are all waiting for today and Saturday, or it's the fault of the evil internet shopping craze.

Bye for now,
Matt "left it to the last minute and not concerned" Scope-eye.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:08:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:07:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Thought I'd share this, probably old but still funny.

The Night Before Christmas.

T,was the night before christmas
And all through the house
Everybody was shitty
Even the mouse

Mom at the whorehouse
And dad smoking grass
I'd just settled down
For a nice piece of ass

When out on the lawn
I heard such a clatter
I sprung from my piece
To see what the fuck was the matter

Then out on the lawn
I saw a big dick
I knew in a moment
It must be Saint Nick

He came down the chimney
Like a bat out of hell
I realised that instant
The fat fucker had fell

He filled all our stockings
With pretzels and beer
And a big rubber dick
For my brother, the queer

He rose up the chimney
with a thunderous fart
the son of a bitch
Blew the chimney apart

He swore and he cursed
As he rode out of sight
Piss on you all
And have a hell of a night!

have a great time guys, Merry Christmas
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:30:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Merry Christmas one and all.
Don't get too bloated

Mark
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:04:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Happy Xmas All

Matt
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:34:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Merry Christmas Indeed !!!

Screw Happy Holidays...Besides, I thought "Holidays" is what you Brits do...We take Vacations
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:01:17 AM EDT
[#22]
A belated happy christmas everyone!

I hope you have all had an excellent christmas day and I wish you all a happy new year
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:05:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Thank fuck that's over.
I think I've had just about as much fun as a person can legally have
9 hours cooped up with my sister and her family going on about how great her kids are and how well they are doing at uni etc etc.
The fact that she'd had the best part of a couple of bottles of wine and then started to get all maudlin.
And the protracted 3hr present opening session
Couldn't get home quick enough

It was a historic day though, as it's the last family christmas I'm having with them  

Mark
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:23:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Thank fuck that's over.
I think I've had just about as much fun as a person can legally have
9 hours cooped up with my sister and her family going on about how great her kids are and how well they are doing at uni etc etc.
The fact that she'd had the best part of a couple of bottles of wine and then started to get all maudlin.
And the protracted 3hr present opening session
Couldn't get home quick enough

It was a historic day though, as it's the last family christmas I'm having with them  

Mark

Scrooge  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Mark's right, watching my outlaws inlaws invading my home, eating everything thats not glued down, drinking everything that looks like a piss coloured liquid and then sleeping off the rest of the day. Watching 'It's a Wonderful Life' on the TV with the wife's gran doing a complete running commentary on why Jimmy Stewart was the sexiest thing ever on this planet .

But salvation!
The misses got me a tumbler, so off I went out the back and reloaded all afternoon, best christmas Day ever!
Mind you I'm in the shit now for being rude to the outlaws, sorry inlaws and not joining in the days festivities.
And Boxing day, ahhhhh christ! don't get me started on boxing day.

Roger
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:35:13 AM EDT
[#26]
I always shop at the last minute for Christms presents and its normally a nightmare, but I noticed that this year was strangely quiet  too.....

Going clay shooting tomorrrow, looking forward to it......
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:52:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:05:39 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Scrooge  

Nice to see you back Wally, where you been??

Mark
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 1:18:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
This Christmas is too long...

One set of family on Christmas Eve, another set on Christmas day, all the assorted inlaws and outlaws today...

I wanted to go to the sales....

Just enjoying the calm before the miday locust invasion.

ANdy

I've got some absolute crackers coming up today, a 17yr old whose just discovered that drinking lager makes you feel funny and say stupid things, his dad (my brother outlaw in-law) who talks about nothing but football and of course the obligitory 'old person' who on a good day pisses herself at least 5 or 6 times (gotta fing some plastic sheeting for the leather sofa) then we have all the semi-normal people in between.
After yesterdays activities I've only got 30 .223 bullet heads left, ohhh shit!
I'll have to get started on the 762's.

Roger
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top