Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 11:24:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 10:03:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck Nox.  If you have any questions let me know.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I had been struggling with whom to allow to judge me looney. I think I'll go the Dr way.

Thanks again guys......and I urge the rest of you to read through some of the good info in the FAQs above.

ah c'mon man, you can trust me with your sanity

and a big +1 to Phillip and SkiDog too.  I love the write up and have read it a few times.  heck im at work, I might as well print it out for my "gun reference" library at home.

thanks again!
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:48:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.

Since I was going to do the research for my own benefit, it just seemed like a good idea to document it as I progressed to save other people some time going down the same paths.

Having a real lawyer (as opposed to the armchair variety) with some experience in trusts willing to do a review for a reasonable price helped too. Without Skidog agreeing to allow me to use his words of wisdom in that write-up it wouldn't have half the value and interest that it does now (IMHO).

Glad you found it of value.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top