Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
5/18/2018 7:39:40 PM
Posted: 3/11/2005 4:44:35 PM EDT
Anyone ever go there? Well if ya do check out the upper part of the back of the building where they just installed the new indoor firing range. I went there last Sun. and on the way in I WAS HIT NOT ONCE BUT TWICE by lead and copper blowing thru the upper part of the building!!!!!

I ran in and said" Sir I don't know if I'm overreacting or anything , but I was just hit by a couple of bullet fragments outside" . The parking lot outside had crap all over it. The guy I spoke to really looked concerned and walked me out side so I could show him, and again we heard something whiz over our head!!

They shut down the line for a few minutes but they soon let people back at it.

Weird huh? And guys these weren't little tiny pieces of lead either. One I picked up was from a .45 or something and still had the mass of a 9mm.

Just thought I would share.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:44:35 PM EDT
I havnt been in a while but never noticed anything like that. Thats pretty scary though!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:16:32 AM EDT
Wow I haven't noticed that before. Guess I'll be parking on the right side of the lot just in case.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:42:00 AM EDT
never had that happen there but thats kinda scary. Usually I dont like to shoot there because of all the gangsta's that come in and rent glocks to shoot them sideways but now I have a new reason.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top