Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 6:00:13 PM EDT
Hey,  
Danial Tanner just did one hell of an awesome thing. He is sending quite a few pounds of Tannerite, so we will have one Kick-Ass shoot.  He is shipping it 2nd day air, so it will be here in time for the shoot.  Shipping alone ended up costing him $40.00  You all need to realize that he is one hell of a guy.  He really cares about his customers.  I  would recommend you all call him up and buy a case or two from him.  His number is (541) 744-1406.  If he doesnt answer, he will more than likely call you back. If your phone # is on the caller ID.
I know this sounds like a "AD" for Tannerite.  It is not, im just giving Dan Props for sending alot of Tannerite for the shoot.  So we the ARFCOM guys can have one hell of a good time on saturday.  
You can flame me all you want, but this is a LOT of Tannerite comming.  
Mike
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the news on their support.  Just got a box from them myself.  Should be a "blast".  
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
... Mr. Tanner has always gone out of his way to make things right for me. I'll definately do business with him again.

... On a related note, as of tonight, it's looking like I'll actually be able to fly out of here (Manhattan) Friday after work.

... Couple hours of shut-eye and I'll drag some toys out to play Saturday morning.

... W00t H00t!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn.  I can't go.[>(]

Somebody take a lot of pictures and video.[>(]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, if any of you have had good luck in "willing" something to happen.  I need your help.
It turns out that UPS is sending the Tannerite 3rd day air.  UPS says that it will get here on the 24th.
Now Daniel call them today and UPS said they will rush it to get here on the 21st.
So if you all will keep your fingers crossed, mayby it will be here on time.
Mike
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I got it.  So I'll be bring bulk Tannerite courtesty of Daniel Tanner.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#6]
you certainly brought the fun man.  

I'm taking it you were the guy in the white t-shirt right?
-luke
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:12:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, I did have the potental to bring the fun.  The only thing was we were short on Catalyst on my part. The good news is we still have a bunch for next Tannertie shoot.
The guy you are thinking of was Mike Thomas.  I will brag tho it was some of the free Tannerite that Daniel Tanner sent us. Plus two of Mike Thomas's bottles that blew the tiger up.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top