Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 12:06:49 PM EDT
Okay since all you boys can not seem to figure out whats going on by yourself... I'm going to tell you whats going on.

The Tucson get together was not only set from the beginning as SATURDAY AUGUST 6th, but was repeated as SATURDAY AUGUST 6th numerous times. The title stated "friday night get together" because that is when we always have our get togthers... BUT it was then stated in the very first post that the get together was going to be held on SATURDAY AUGUST 6th because some people often had problems making it on fridays.

So in conclusion, my family and I will be at FOX & HOUND
                                                                   on SATURDAY AUGUST 6th
                                                                   at EIGHT O'CLOCK

If you are planning on coming, GREAT! I am really looking forward to seeing you all.

But please for future reference... IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT SOMETHING MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FIRST.

Katie
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Okay since all you boys can not seem to figure out whats going on by yourself... I'm going to tell you whats going on.

The Tucson get together was not only set from the beginning as SATURDAY AUGUST 6th, but was repeated as SATURDAY AUGUST 6th numerous times. The title stated "friday night get together" because that is when we always have our get togthers... BUT it was then stated in the very first post that the get together was going to be held on SATURDAY AUGUST 6th because some people often had problems making it on fridays.

So in conclusion, my family and I will be at FOX & HOUND
                                                                   on SATURDAY AUGUST 6th
                                                                   at EIGHT O'CLOCK

If you are planning on coming, GREAT! I am really looking forward to seeing you all.

But please for future reference... IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT SOMETHING MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FIRST.

Katie

See ya there tonight Katie

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:09:16 PM EDT
[#2]
she's obviously delusional, I was supposed to be tonite.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#3]
lol- thanks for the clarification. I needed it. I put in for the time off on Saturday because I knew it was Saturday, and now I know I'm right
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
she's obviously delusional, I was supposed to be tonite.

Obviously you must belive Rob is a GIRLhing
If you and Rob have this thing together I want to stay as far away from you two as possible.

G
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
either Rob is the ugliest girl I've ever seen, or "he" had a surgery a while back that "he" isnt telling us about.

but I still say you are delusional.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Katie

... She's lives!

... How's the commander-length .45ACP working out for you?

... Sorry I can't make it tomorrow, I honestly thought it was tonight. Now I need to find something to do tonight.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Ride the motorcycle.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been telling Rob he is a woman for months.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#9]

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT SOMETHING MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FIRST.

So, WHAT TIME are we supposed to show up tonight?

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT SOMETHING MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FIRST.

like 30 minutes ago
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:26:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

like 30 minutes ago

Dang, I missed it. Oh well.. see you guys next time.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh, this is just freakin' great!

The ice sculpture is being delivered in half an hour, the caterers uniforms have been picked up already and the girl in the cake is bikini-clad as we speak!!

Where the hell am I going to keep a 8 foot tall AR15 frickin'ice sculpture overnight!? This sucks bigtime!!!!!!!! I am thouroughly screwed!

OMG, the balloons... I can still cancel the balloons... I think...

Gotta go...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top