Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 6:54:21 AM EDT
Shooters,

It's that time again. Sunday, September 19th, Blackwater Practical Shooters are holding their monthly USPSA match.

6 pistol stages, round count of 100-125....1 Carbine Side match stage...~25 rounds....

Setup will begin Sunday morning between 6:30 and 7 AM....(that's for anyone that wants to help....)

Registration will begin at 8:30am and shooters meeting will be at 10am...with the match starting right after the meeting!!

blackwateripsc.exis.net/

IM me if you want more info

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
your shooting range is in NC?...what are the legalities of taking my AR to NC, i wouldn't mind drivin a few hours to check it out....
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:00:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
your shooting range is in NC?...what are the legalities of taking my AR to NC, i wouldn't mind drivin a few hours to check it out....

I am not aware of any legal issues of taking firearms into NC from VA. I have a CCW in VA and NC so I dont worry too much about it. All my rifle stuff is cased out of reach also.

Let me know if you are planning on coming because I normaly just get on the smallest squad.

RUNNING AND GUNNING
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:12:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Match was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a low turn out 25 count due to the possible rain but  the weather was great a little windy, 73 deg and sunny.  

I had pistol ammo problems, the lack of good crimp caused many a jam.  I learned and it will not happen again.
The AR ran flawlessly.

Scores are up on the site already . Thanks to Klaus
blackwateripsc.exis.net/

This is the last time I will be posting the match info.
Top Top