Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2004 12:38:13 PM EDT
Whare can I get stripped lowers ??  Just can't stand waiting on replys from some of the vendors and local FFL's just want too damn much.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 5:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you located ? If you are close to Ocala you can go to Ocala Armory they have some pretty good prices on lowers in stock .
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Whare can I get stripped lowers ??  Just can't stand waiting on replys from some of the vendors and local FFL's just want too damn much.

[email protected]

Are you asking for a store to walk into?  I order my stuff and have it shipped toa local FFL that (if I buy in bulk) will let me transfer a bunch for one fee...   If you are in the Pensacola area try Tradewinds Gun and Pawn in Gulf Breeze.

Link Posted: 8/17/2004 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Cole's in Clearwater.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:40:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I tried Ocala Armory several months back and they told me they did not have stripped lowers, I will check back with them.

Yes, I would like to go to a store/shop and get several w/o having to pay some unusually high fee for transfer, sorry, but $25 PER LOWER does not seem fair.

Lastly, it seems fewer and fewer FFL's are willing to receive anything from folks they are not already established with.

Got a number for Cole's?

Thanks for the replys.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Ocala Armory is a No-Go.  Located two Bushmaster lowers, getting them Friday.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Well three weeks ago Ocala Armory  claimed they had plenty of the Colts but said I bought thier last RRA lower . Geuss I got lucky , even though I was planning on heading down there with some friends to pick up a couple of the Colt lowers soon . Your reply about them just saved me a trip .
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I located a shop that gave me a great deal, $25 flat fee plus $5 background check fee.  He just provided me a copy of his FFL and I ordered 5 MEGA lowers .
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:04:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I tried Ocala Armory several months back and they told me they did not have stripped lowers, I will check back with them.

Yes, I would like to go to a store/shop and get several w/o having to pay some unusually high fee for transfer, sorry, but $25 PER LOWER does not seem fair.

Lastly, it seems fewer and fewer FFL's are willing to receive anything from folks they are not already established with.

Got a number for Cole's?

Thanks for the replys.

Cole's Gun Shop
1901 Douglas Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33755
(727) 447-5450
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Know anywhere in NE Florida?
There is one turkey near the St. Johns / Duval line who is absurd with his prices- and i'm not talking "making a profit" absurd as much as I am "would rather show it than sell it" absurd.
$2000 SP1's- $650 MechTech Carbine uppers, you get the idea.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top