Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/17/2004 11:38:13 AM EST
Whare can I get stripped lowers ?? Just can't stand waiting on replys from some of the vendors and local FFL's just want too damn much.

Bowhntr6pt@aol.com
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 4:21:44 PM EST
Where are you located ? If you are close to Ocala you can go to Ocala Armory they have some pretty good prices on lowers in stock .
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 4:43:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:
Whare can I get stripped lowers ?? Just can't stand waiting on replys from some of the vendors and local FFL's just want too damn much.

Bowhntr6pt@aol.com

Are you asking for a store to walk into? I order my stuff and have it shipped toa local FFL that (if I buy in bulk) will let me transfer a bunch for one fee... If you are in the Pensacola area try Tradewinds Gun and Pawn in Gulf Breeze.

Link Posted: 8/17/2004 4:45:30 PM EST
Cole's in Clearwater.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 11:40:05 PM EST
I tried Ocala Armory several months back and they told me they did not have stripped lowers, I will check back with them.

Yes, I would like to go to a store/shop and get several w/o having to pay some unusually high fee for transfer, sorry, but $25 PER LOWER does not seem fair.

Lastly, it seems fewer and fewer FFL's are willing to receive anything from folks they are not already established with.

Got a number for Cole's?

Thanks for the replys.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:08:42 PM EST
Ocala Armory is a No-Go. Located two Bushmaster lowers, getting them Friday.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:28:34 PM EST
Well three weeks ago Ocala Armory claimed they had plenty of the Colts but said I bought thier last RRA lower . Geuss I got lucky , even though I was planning on heading down there with some friends to pick up a couple of the Colt lowers soon . Your reply about them just saved me a trip .
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:34:16 AM EST
I located a shop that gave me a great deal, $25 flat fee plus $5 background check fee. He just provided me a copy of his FFL and I ordered 5 MEGA lowers .
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:04:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:
I tried Ocala Armory several months back and they told me they did not have stripped lowers, I will check back with them.

Yes, I would like to go to a store/shop and get several w/o having to pay some unusually high fee for transfer, sorry, but $25 PER LOWER does not seem fair.

Lastly, it seems fewer and fewer FFL's are willing to receive anything from folks they are not already established with.

Got a number for Cole's?

Thanks for the replys.

Cole's Gun Shop
1901 Douglas Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33755
(727) 447-5450
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 12:24:50 PM EST
Know anywhere in NE Florida?
There is one turkey near the St. Johns / Duval line who is absurd with his prices- and i'm not talking "making a profit" absurd as much as I am "would rather show it than sell it" absurd.
$2000 SP1's- $650 MechTech Carbine uppers, you get the idea.

Top Top