Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 7:39:24 PM EDT
Night before last 3 stores got hit in Reno, one several doors down fron mine. Apparently there is a crew roaming around although they are not real smart. One store got a rock through the door and the cash register bagged. Another lost 30-50 pairs of jeans. A third, a salon, also got hit. There were all up-scale  boutique type stores in different areas.

The interesting thing-at least two of these stores used ADT for security and did not get called by the monitoring center, including my neighbor. They found out about the break-in when they showed up yesterday morning to a sea of broken glass.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]
ADT is one of the worst........I have som nay horror stories it is ridiculous..and one was personal.

There are a couple of good alarm companies....the rest are nothing more than a waste of money.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if this has anything to do with the events that transpired down here in Gardnerville this week.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:01:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wonder if this has anything to do with the events that transpired down here in Gardnerville this week.

I would say anything is possible but as Northern Nevada grows so does it's loathing scumbag population to say the least they are Vermin,anyway that said damn sad when you have a Alarm company that does'nt do the job You paid them for

p.s. they will live to see another prison cell as long as they don't try Home Invasion
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]
i have Brinks in my house. The monitoring is great.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Brinks must be different than the company here in Vegas.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top