Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 6:42:32 PM EDT
Just got the news, a friend of mine in Winchester Va. His home was broken into. Along with electronic and personal items, he was cleaned out of 37 firearms. The BG (Crack head) was caught, but only 3 rifles were recovered. I'll get a list from him and post it in the Va. hometown incase some of these are seen at pawn shops or are offered up on the street.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:08:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:59:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Tell him to buy a Valley Trader every week and watch for the gun listings, one or more will float up I bet, sorry to hear that it happened.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuckers.

I walked out of my house the other night and saw a dude and a cop standing over an open gun case at the end of my driveway.  Guy lives about a block away and had the cased rifle and a 9mm Taurus stolen out of his house earlier that day.  The thief dumped the rifle in a culvert about 50 yards away from my house.  I would have liked to have sat out on my porch and kept an eye on the culvert with my night vision but I had a paper to write and had to go to the library.  I don't have the space or the money for a proper safe, just a Homak job lag bolted into the wall of my closet.  Hopefully that's enough to discourage the thieves down here but I've decided to keep all my guns with any sentimental value at my folks farm.  

Post the list and I'll keep an eye out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Try to get list on here by Monday. I feel so bad for him. He lost all of his sentimental collection. He was also a big game hunter and had quite a few exotic high caliber rifles and unique antiques. 3 Pre ban 10/22's etc....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top