Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2003 4:18:36 PM EDT
All I have to say is imagine REI and G.I Joes combined and both on crack!

I almost had to change my pants after walking in there.  Stacks of handguns, bolt rifles, SU rifles, and tons of ammo laying everywhere.  They also have lots of reloading supplies and literature.  This place is awesome!

Great customer service as well.

There are two locations in oregon one in clackamas and one in Salem.

www.sportsmanswarehouse.com

Go check this place out!
Fidel
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Fidel, you are right on the money. There ammo prices are not all that great, but they have a great selection.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I went yesterday to see the place.  It is impressive, although you have to ask them for the price of firearms.  I guess I'm spoiled by the Gun Broker where they have the price printed clearly.  It is nice to be able to go to a sporting place and see some AR15s, too.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I went to the new one on 82nd and walked out of there real quick when I looked at all their prices on weapons and especially ammo.

When every shelf in the store is made of real wood I would imagine they would have to pass that cost to us.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top