Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 5:57:43 PM EDT
Does anyone know about the gun show in OKC, if anyone is going it is Sept 4-5 at the fair grounds in the transportation building, I would like to know who is going, let me know.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be going Saturday. I have some stuff to sell, but I doubt I'll do any good. High dollar stuff doesn't seem to move too well at these shows in OKC.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me know where you'll be set up at Fri. evening and a discription of your self and i'll check out what you got . Plus would just like to meet some more fellow okies that like to shoot !
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to be thier sunday me and a friend are going to north west ok to check on the prarie dog hunting and come back to the city saturday night gun show sunday try to sell a few things to fund a few new ones.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to the show today found some pretty good deals ,1000 rnd of wolf polymer for 100.00 and a KAC vert grip for17.00 ! I was pretty happy with the finds just wish I would have had more money for more wolf .
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm going to be thier sunday me and a friend are going to north west ok to check on the prarie dog hunting and come back to the city saturday night gun show sunday try to sell a few things to fund a few new ones.

BTW- I'm still interested in going on a prarie dog shoot...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Prairie dog shootin.....hmmmmm.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Well i sold two out of 3 at the gun show but i only carried the 3rd one half way threw sold two in first half went to the truck got the 3rd and carried it threw the second half no luck. But I know why they sold so well 95 % of those people were high on crack when they priced their guns .
But the best thing was the hk 91 mags witch also fit my cetme 50 bucks each now their was a real bargain. If you guys don't know their 10 for 20dollars where i buy mine 10 min shipping comes to 3 bucks apiece thats retail wich equals 47 dollars profit on a clip that is not in short supply even if they never maid another one. Sorry guys I just had to bitch about pricing I'm 34 have been trading buying and selling guns for 23 years my dad was a hustler at the flea markets I always make money or break even unless I'm buying for my collection nothing wrong with it But to blatently F&^% people without any lube.  I don't know I didn't think i had consious when it came to making a dollar But I never have raped people in the way i saw it being perpetrated at least attempting to be.
Did you guys see the 1022 mags selling for 100 bucks boy what a good deal i bet butler creek and american eagle arn't going to start making them again here in a weeks time yea right. I hope like hell all those jackasses didn't sell a high cap magazine one this weekend and the ban expires. If i remember right i paid 9.85 each for the last 10 wal mart had when the ban went into effect.

SORRY FOR RANTING LIKE A MADMAN
Although i do beleive in making a buck if i can I'm just tired of these bullshit prices 24 bucks for ar mag when they were 8 or 10 or 2bucks for surplus 30's.
I love to shoot guns and have fun above all else.
All the money in the world don't mean shit if you Cant take your ar15 mini14 cetme or whatever spins your tires out and have some fun shooting them .
I'm just tired of it getting to be a rich mans game. Needless to say I'm no rich man.
But I do own some preban rifles That i bought before the ban was ever thought of  But I bought them to shoot not to try to make a crazy amount of money. I just can't wait to see all the assholes stuck with that shit.

SORRY FOR HIJACKING THE THREAD
ROBERT

P.S.  Prarie Dogs u say I will Bring that thread back from the dead Where you can listen(Read)more of my senseles Typographical error filled ranting.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:29:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I went out for a few hours Saturday and didn't sell shit.

Of course I wasn't willing to just give anything away either.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:43:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I didn't give anything away either I made money. I just thought it was ridiculous to see dealers trying to sell a plain jain stainless mini14 that was used for 600 when you can buy a brand new stainless ranch rifle for under 500 anywhere you go.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I know what you mean.  I did find out you can buy a Belgian paratrooper FAL for the same $1100 I was asking for my DSA STG58.

I like it when the dealer tells you pre-ban Colt ARs are about to nosedive because of the sunset and they'll give you $700 for yours and they still have two on their table priced at $1700 each. Of course theirs are both rare variants of the SP1.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Ahh yes the rair variant technique I believe i have seen that in play bebore myself.
Gosh I wish I had the knowledge some of these people posses.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top