Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 8:43:27 AM EDT
Please help me in my hour of ignorance!!!!!!!  Did I read correctly and understand that Sonic was a SPONSOR to the rally yesterday at the state capital??

In other words: Sonic supports illegal aliens???

Look at MarkShannon.com, Saturday section.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

Dave

*****if this is correct, NO MORE Sonic for ME!!!!!!!!!********
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:54:37 AM EDT
[#1]
On the plus side.  If more and more laws are aimed toward illegal aliens MAYBE cock fightin' might return to Oklahoma.   Its VERY legal in Mexico!!!!!!

Dave
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:54:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Please help me in my hour of ignorance!!!!!!!  Did I read correctly and understand that Sonic was a SPONSOR to the rally yesterday at the state capital??

In other words: Sonic supports illegal aliens???

Look at MarkShannon.com, Saturday section.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

Dave

*****if this is correct, NO MORE Sonic for ME!!!!!!!!!********

If you believe Mark Shannon, then you're more ignorant than him.

Sonic is a supporter of cheap labor, just as most other service-related businesses. This is also the principal reason why the Republican party is split over the issue of guest laborers and illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats what Mark is saying!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats what Mark is saying!!!!!!!!1

He's a fucking idiot. He latches on to things he takes out of context, tries to whip everyone into a frenzy over things that don't amount to shit, and offers no real solutions in the end. He has never been embraced by any mainstream media or political outlets and he likely never will.

The asshole probably has his yard tended and house cleaned by illegals.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:31:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Here you go again.....PLEASE get off of my posting.

1. Refrain from cursing.(Lack of your intelligence)

2.DON'T tear up MY post.

3. When you get a talk show,let us know.

4.Who are YOU to call someone a fu*$ing idiot and ass*#le?

5. Stay off of my posts and I'll do the same..............AUTO 5/Shill!!!!!

6. email Mark and ask him if he has illegal aliens working for him,QUIT making YOUR assumptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#6]
When you and Dan settle things, we'll talk

Dave
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#7]
they already had the chedder peppers, guess they'll get tacos and enchalada burgers now
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Illegals are so thick in ths state and country, the economy may fall apart if we even deport a 1/3 of them.
Screw it, let's deport all of them!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Illegals are so thick in ths state and country, the economy may fall apart if we even deport a 1/3 of them.

LOL... new house prices would double, and take 5 times as long!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL... new house prices would double, and take 5 times as long!

Don't forget about the increase in the dog population.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:32:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Here you go again.....PLEASE get off of my posting.

And if I don't? Are you gonna get mad? I mean really, REALLY mad?

Quoted:
1. Refrain from cursing.(Lack of your intelligence)

"Cursing" is a term used by juveniles and other people of limited faculties. Profanity, on the other hand, is sometimes used by good writers and speakers to emphasize the sheer absurdity and or disgust in someone's dumb idea. Like the bullshit you post, for instance.

Quoted:
2.DON'T tear up MY post.

See first answer. Is this the part where you start kicking and screaming?

Quoted:
3. When you get a talk show,let us know.

This says more about you than you realize. Refer to the earlier post about being more ignorant than the clown you're using as your source of information.

Quoted:
4.Who are YOU to call someone a fu*$ing idiot and ass*#le?

Who are YOU to care? More importantly, what are YOU going to do about it if I do? Moral of the story, don't make an empty threat.

Quoted:
5. Stay off of my posts and I'll do the same..............AUTO 5/Shill!!!!!

This is just some weak-ass shit. Is this the part where we're supposed to tell you to get your ass out of our forum?

Quoted:
6. email Mark and ask him if he has illegal aliens working for him,QUIT making YOUR assumptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no assumption involved. He's a hypocritical asshole who has Mexicans of dubious origin tending his lawn for $5.15 an hour. He just doesn't want Sonic stealing them away by offering discounted Sonic gut-bomb hamburgers.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Lester Love_lips, are you a wee bit frustrated and angry because you don't get to give as much as you take in your ass? You always seem to have hostility in your posts!
Hang in there, fariy princess! You can always molest your neighor's chihuaha!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Lester,Lester,Lester........1st, no empty threat, your so called "philosophical" rantings don't scare me.  Never have, never will.   If YOU just have to meet me in person........not a problem.

2.Again your overpowering intelligence and monarchical insight is truly amazing

3.Clean up on isle 5........please tend to your job.

4.Gold star #2 for little Lestor

5...........uh..............whatever dude.

Dave
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#14]
cowboydave

I saw the same thing on Mark's webpage last week.  Don't pay ANY attention to lester. Mark is a good guy and well informed, as well as being entertaining.

I am disappointed in the Sonic Corporation.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Mark is a good guy and well informed, as well as being entertaining.

However, he is always misinformed and hypocritical. The majority of Sonic's employees make minimum wage. They're not about to see them deported. Were you interested in one of those jobs?

Quoted:
I am disappointed in the Sonic Corporation.

I'm sure they're quite concerned.

As before, if you regard "Mark Shannon" as a reliable source, then you are much more ignorant than he.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Lestor, ALL B.S. aside!!!  You mentioned "profanity" sometimes used by "good" writers and speakers??  Who are you speaking of??

I feel very fortunate in my reading endeavors.  I have a slight problem with your statement.

Point in fact;  In Plato's writings concerning the "Republic" and "Laws"....no mention or use of profanity.  Why?

In Archimedes' writings, .......just on his simple little "Treatise".........hmmmm, no profanity??

In Sir Isaac Newton's "Principia" AND "Opticks"......no profanity??

In A.R Wallace's work(lessor known) & Charles Darwin's "Origin of Species" & "The Descent or Man"....no profanity??

In Dr. Stephen Hawking's writings "A Brief History of Time" and "The Universe in a Nut Shell"...
no profanity????

In Martin Luther's "Address to the Christinan Nobility of the German Nation",hhmmmmm..no profanity??

ON THE LATEST INFORMATION of "String Theory" with the description of elemental particles based on ONE, JUST ONE-dimensional curves OR point particles, ALONG WITH(how could you leave this out????????) symmetry and SUPERSYMMETRY.....dang no profanity??

Why??

Dave
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Sorry for my spelling..........Its hard to smoke a cigar and type.

Dave
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Lestor, ALL B.S. aside!!!  You mentioned "profanity" sometimes used by "good" writers and speakers??  Who are you speaking of??

I feel very fortunate in my reading endeavors.  I have a slight problem with your statement.

Point in fact;  In Plato's writings concerning the "Republic" and "Laws"....no mention or use of profanity.  Why?

In Archimedes' writings, .......just on his simple little "Treatise".........hmmmm, no profanity??

In Sir Isaac Newton's "Principia" AND "Opticks"......no profanity??

In A.R Wallace's work(lessor known) & Charles Darwin's "Origin of Species" & "The Descent or Man"....no profanity??

In Dr. Stephen Hawking's writings "A Brief History of Time" and "The Universe in a Nut Shell"...
no profanity????

In Martin Luther's "Address to the Christinan Nobility of the German Nation",hhmmmmm..no profanity??

ON THE LATEST INFORMATION of "String Theory" with the description of elemental particles based on ONE, JUST ONE-dimensional curves OR point particles, ALONG WITH(how could you leave this out????????) symmetry and SUPERSYMMETRY.....dang no profanity??

Why??

Dave

Perhaps this is all quite beyond you. Refer to the earlier statement "to emphasize the sheer absurdity and or disgust in someone's dumb idea." Or to put it in a vernacular more suitable to your "intellect:" DUH!!!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh I get it,  the profanity YOU stated was from your comics and action heros.

Gold star #3, good job little Lestor, good job!!

dave
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Here's a tip for you brokebackdave. Don't feed the
I know it's a lot to ponder, but try it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Will do..........as of this point on.

Dave
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Here's a tip for you brokebackdave. Don't feed the
I know it's a lot to ponder, but try it.

Lester Love_lips won't respond to my posts! Does he think I'm a troll?  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Lester Love_lips won't respond to my posts! Does he think I'm a troll?  

Well hell yes he does. I know I think you're a  

dive....dive....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:07:35 AM EDT
[#24]
I know someone who owns a few of the Sonic franchises. That individual certainly doesn't agree with supporting  illegal aliens.  I'll continue to enjoy Sonic and I really respect the legal carhops who are ambitious enough to actually get a job and work, even if its just for a very low wage & tips. I'll often tip more than my purchase because of good service.

On the other side of the coin, wish we could stop all the illegals from coming accross trying to bankrupt our economy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top