Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 7:59:01 PM EDT
I'm sure this has been discussed before but after watching Collateral (especially the briefcase scene) this thought came to mind:

Rhode Island...neither a road nor an island discuss! jk

What movie in your opinion has the best gun play? why?

I would have to say Heat with Pacino and DeNiro during the bank heist scene. It just looked like they knew what they were doing, from holding their weapons to reloading, to moving as a unit, and not to mention the unedited sound of gunfire which was truly defeaning as it goes through the bose..
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:09:22 AM EDT
[#1]
You're right - it has been discussed before

_MaH
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:16:41 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks...and it that horn of africa?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:26:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
thanks...and it that horn of africa?

Home Owners Associations

The link won't work for you because you're not a Team Member, but now you have incentive!

_MaH
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#4]
damn now i gotta be part of a team.:)
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:55:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
damn now i gotta be part of a team.:)

Oh there's all kinds of fun stuff to discover once you're in team.  Just ask Bubbles.

Speaking of which, I happen to find a "Bubbles" SSID when I scan for wireless networks in my home.  Coincidence??

_MaH
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Tombstone
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:53:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe it's not a coincidence maybe it's fate for you two to become lifepartners :) lol wtf.

Yeah Tombstone was cool the one with Kilmer before he became bloated. Another good movie that comes to mind with Kilmer and some realistic gunplay is Spartan. Lots of good 1911 action there.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Maybe it's not a coincidence maybe it's fate for you two to become lifepartners :) lol wtf.

Yeah Tombstone was cool the one with Kilmer before he became bloated. Another good movie that comes to mind with Kilmer and some realistic gunplay is Spartan. Lots of good 1911 action there.
thats not as funny as you think it is
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:55:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Last man standing with Bruce Willis and Christopher Walken.  Lots and Lots of gunfire and 1911 action also.  cool movie
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I rather enjoyed the gunplay in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.  That was an odd movie though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My apologies massa....jk

Quoted:
Last man standing with Bruce Willis and Christopher Walken.  Lots and Lots of gunfire and 1911 action also.  cool movie

Yeah that was cool too. I do wonder if it's feasible to be very accurate while dual weilding a couple of 1911s
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My apologies massa....jk

Quoted:

Yeah that was cool too. I do wonder if it's feasible to be very accurate while dual weilding a couple of 1911s
And its not not funny for the reason you think either!!  hahahah your confused now!

ETA: Heat, since this thread was lacking it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My apologies massa....jk

Quoted:

And its not not funny for the reason you think either!!  hahahah your confused now!

ETA: Heat, since this thread was lacking it.

confused doesnt even begin to explain my state of inebriation

thread is lacking. DeNiro is apparently a good shot during live fire trainingtoo.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#14]
look what comes up when you punch best shootout ever into youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jba6ht3-wyI
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Have you guys ever heard of the mystic form of martial art . . . Gunkata?

Gunkata, Equilibrium and the Grammaton Clerics

An overlook Christian Bale movie.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#16]
ok i watched like 30 seconds of that.  It was the most failtastical thing ive ever seen.  Swordfighting with guns?  What kinda retard thought that up?
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Hitman had some amazing sequences. I can't believe I forgot about that one
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top