Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 7:49:06 AM EDT
So I get a call from my father in law this morning asking me about a gun.  

He was at a yard sale and found an Original Colt Sporter HBar w/ 20" Heavy SS Full Float Fluted Handguard with a Leupold VXIII 4.5-14X50 in like new condition
The guy bought it along with 100 rounds and still had 60 rounds left so it was fired a total of 40 times

$600.00!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:08:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I get a call from my father in law this morning asking me about a gun.  

He was at a yard sale and found an Original Colt Sporter HBar w/ 20" Heavy SS Full Float Fluted Handguard with a Leupold VXIII 4.5-14X50 in like new condition
The guy bought it along with 100 rounds and still had 60 rounds left so it was fired a total of 40 times

$600.00!!!!!

Very nice find and great price if I would have seen it ,
would have done same and bought it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he did..... ok........I'd probably give him $650 so he wont feel bad.

That buyers remorse feeling can be bad for a person
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#3]
What County was this in? I see a big yard sale happening across my sub-development and the guy has 4 wheelers and a lot of outdoor gear on display. Might have been him.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What County was this in? I see a big yard sale happening across my sub-development and the guy has 4 wheelers and a lot of outdoor gear on display. Might have been him.

Sounds like my kind of sale. Is he having it on Sunday too?  If so where?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top