Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/26/2004 3:43:35 PM EST
Fellow Gunners,

I want to share my positive experiance with Dave Donley of Donley's Gunshop in Dublin PA. Dave did great work on my AR brake removals and even stayed open late so I could pic up one of my uppers. Dave is extreamly knowledgable and clearly has a passion for Smithing. I would suggest if you have been wondering who you should use to do your smith work, why not give him a try. Dave can be reached at 215-249-1790.

Regards,

Gary
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:50:12 PM EST
Gary,

What did he charge to remove your brake?

Mark
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:15:57 PM EST
PM sent.....
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:55:54 AM EST
Gary, good to see you on the boards. Since Mike Orwan closed shop I've been looking for a good local smith who can work on AR15s and 10/22s. I'll have to drop by Dave's shop. See ya,

Justin
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:12:09 PM EST
Justin,

Hey...great to hear from you!!!! Dave is a neat guy and loves the AR platform. His shop is close to Water and Wings at the intersection of 113 and 313 in Dublin. He'll also do transfers for $25.00. That's about the cheapest I've seen around.

Do you ever get up to Water and Wings? I shoot up there on Sundays weather and my kids Soccer permiting. Hope all is well with you.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:52:12 PM EST
Hey Gary,

No, I haven't been shooting a lot these days. I bought a condo in Center City, Philadelphia. So not only am I back in debt, I am stuck doing domestic things like painting and fixing up the place. I have not been to an IDPA match in months!!! I hope to be back in the shooting circuit next year when things have quieted down.

Justin
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:51:26 AM EST
Thank You very much Gary if i have the time my email is ddonley@erols.com back to the bench head.gif
Top Top