Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 12:09:59 PM EDT
Along with the inumerable number of freaks located on the internet, it is quite amazing how easy it is to find friends/old classmates you haven't seen in over a decade (in a short amount of time too!).  Anyone else mess around with this myspace mess?  I notice you can make "groups" there, perhaps a WA HTF group?  I see alot of local libtard idots on myspace, might be interesting to make them shiver as they look around their local community.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#1]
im on my space.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
im on my space.

Slaveboy ladies and gentlemen!!

ETA: Shouldn't you be in school

ETA-Again: Oh, duh, it's King Kounty day.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#3]
ya its mlk day biotch
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Some of my buddies swear that MySpace is the shiznit for the "hook-up" if you know what I mean.  I wouldn't know, I'm in a LTR with a girl who comes with her own 4X4 pickup and I have to fight her for the Cabela's catalog when it arrives.  Oh, and she co-owns/manages a restaurant, so she can make a damn good sammich.  

Anyway, the more us evil gun owners can spread our message of liberty and self sufficiency the better.

Trey
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some of my buddies swear that MySpace is the shiznit for the "hook-up" if you know what I mean.  I wouldn't know, I'm in a LTR with a girl who comes with her own 4X4 pickup and I have to fight her for the Cabela's catalog when it arrives.  Oh, and she co-owns/manages a restaurant, so she can make a damn good sammich.  

Anyway, the more us evil gun owners can spread our message of liberty and self sufficiency the better.

Trey

I'm too fat and very married, so no "hook ups" for me.  I am on mySpace along with a few other arfcomers.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There are adults on myspace?

(don't worry, I'll get slapped for saying that just as soon as she sees it )

Bet it will save you a trip downtown.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

(don't worry, I'll get slapped for saying that just as soon as she sees it )

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#9]
MySpace makes My Computer cringe in pain
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#11]
well, i'm on MySpace now too.

there goes the bandwagon...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

not many
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
well, i'm on MySpace now too.  look for cracka.

theres only about 10000000 people that go by that...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:41:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Tell me about it.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#16]
apparently there's already an arfcom group going

http://groups.myspace.com/arfcom
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
apparently there's already an arfcom group going

http://groups.myspace.com/arfcom

Theres also groups.myspace.com/WAARFCOM
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:47:24 AM EDT
[#18]
ghey
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
ghey

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ghey

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#21]
wont find me on myspace, but I have a bunch of crap on www.picturetrail.com/cruiserdude     lucky for you all.......no actaully pics of me :D
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Less than 12hours and there is myspace SPAM.

Subject:   baby i really need your help

i am linda, from Utah i am 27 years old 5' 7 inchs tall brown hair,brown eyesan Orphan who has No body i am searching for the love of my life who will be there in the times of troubles who will always love me even till death.My Both parents divorced before they died my mum died of hypertention of too much pressure from my dad's relation and i have no body i have a sis she is in Last Vegas but a drug adict.do you like to know about the recently heart broken that i had I am sorry to tell you that really you sound so caring and i believe if we work in hand things are gon get on fine beetween us. but as i have said about my heart broken recently. it as brought me in sadness i cry everyday praying that one day i will get over this.Thanks for contacting me and showing some intrest in me.when i went through ur profile i really liked it and found both of us %99 compatible,the only %1 missing is that right now am not home.am stucked somewhere in africa and i need help to n come back to the state to take very good care of me ,becos right now iam sad over here i have no body to help me becos i have been a victim of love and i dont wanna be one again ,if u wanna know what happened to me why i am a victim of love please mail me back becos i am not in the states now i am in a hospital in africa Nigeria becos of a sad day when my wedding day become the saddest day ofmy life and i need a matured guy who will helpme andlove me for the rest of my life...Well As For School I Dropped Out Due To Lack Of Finance....i Hope That Will Never Scare You Off ME?Please i will be waiting for ur reply.well if u care to help me back to state i will love u to mail me in my box [email protected]

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

i am linda, from Utah i am 27 years old 5' 7 inchs tall brown hair,brown eyesan Orphan who has No body i am searching for the love of my life who will be there in the times of troubles who will always love me even till death.My Both parents divorced before they died my mum died of hypertention of too much pressure from my dad's relation and i have no body i have a sis she is in Last Vegas but a drug adict.do you like to know about the recently heart broken that i had I am sorry to tell you that really you sound so caring and i believe if we work in hand things are gon get on fine beetween us. but as i have said about my heart broken recently. it as brought me in sadness i cry everyday praying that one day i will get over this.Thanks for contacting me and showing some intrest in me.when i went through ur profile i really liked it and found both of us %99 compatible,the only %1 missing is that right now am not home.am stucked somewhere in africa and i need help to n come back to the state to take very good care of me ,becos right now iam sad over here i have no body to help me becos i have been a victim of love and i dont wanna be one again ,if u wanna know what happened to me why i am a victim of love please mail me back becos i am not in the states now i am in a hospital in africa Nigeria becos of a sad day when my wedding day become the saddest day ofmy life and i need a matured guy who will helpme andlove me for the rest of my life...Well As For School I Dropped Out Due To Lack Of Finance....i Hope That Will Never Scare You Off ME?Please i will be waiting for ur reply.well if u care to help me back to state i will love u to mail me in my box [email protected]

Ok, that was PAINFUL to read
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

i am going to make a Grammar Stick out of a 2x4 and hit this chick square in the jaw with it.

even if her spelling improves i'd still hit her because she's from Nigeria.  maybe the click mob will hit her with the pipe of dead.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
well, i'm on MySpace now too.  look for cracka.

theres only about 10000000 people that go by that...

try this then, tweeter's myspace link

P.S. - cracka got old as soon as i saw who else used it.  i changed it to tweeter.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Better late than never.

My MySpace deal.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:54:24 AM EDT
[#29]
"Hook-ups" on myspace are kinda like going to a Freshman college party with never ending kegs.........but i've also learned the hard way that it is really easy to dig yourself in a deep hole with a gf, having an account.............. Unless your slick
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:08:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Tweeter, your bulletin is one of the funniest things I've read on the internet....ever.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#31]
I'll see if I can find my rant on skin cancer, global warming and food additives.

yeah, it takes skill to tie those topics together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top