Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 5:09:47 PM EDT
I'm running for House District 8.... Against Paul Holvey. Anyone here in District 8?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in District 41.  Carolyn Tomei.  From her webpage, she sounds like the standard libtard.  Can't wait to vote against her...

Where is district 8?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
a good part of eugene, extends out to veneta and down to lorane...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I'm still registered as an Albany resident, otherwise I'd be sure to vote for you.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Looked for stuff on Google, but since we don't know your name, we have no way really to research.  You got a website?  What's your stand on major issues, besides being simply a Republican?  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't have anything yet man...

I'm a traditional conservative republican, not a neo con.

my name is Andrew Hill. The only thing you are likely to find is my name in the registered guard today.

I am righting my statement right now, I will spend more time with your guys explaining my position a little later.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:38:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't have anything yet man...

I'm a traditional conservative republican, not a neo con.

my name is Andrew Hill. The only thing you are likely to find is my name in the registered guard today.

I am righting my statement right now, I will spend more time with your guys explaining my position a little later.

So................................... what was wrong with it?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:19:36 AM EDT
[#7]
It's just wrong and he's going to make it right, duh.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:05:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's just wrong and he's going to make it right, duh.

No no no.  It's upside down.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#9]

I am righting my position right now, I will spend more time with your guys explaining my statement a little later.

sorry...

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I am righting my position right now, I will spend more time with your guys explaining my statement a little later.

sorry...

Oh, I see now.  HE's upside down.  Strange gravity anomalies in district 8...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh boy, I'm sorry guys. Strenuous schedule to keep. I was up tilll 2:30 last night WRITING my statement, then I went to work at 7:00, been doing that all day, now back to fun stuff.

Anyway,

Well, I guess I will just paste my frickin voters pamphlet statement here... It pretty much says it all. Ask me questions too!

Andrew Hill
Republican
House District 8
OCCUPATION: Commercial Painter, Student at LCC                            
OCCUPATIONAL BACKGROUND: Involved in construction management for past 4 years
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Graduated from Marist high school in 2003. Currently attending LCC
PRIOR GOVERNMENTAL EXPERIENCE: None

Andrew Hill - For a better Oregon!

A message from Andrew Hill:

Good people of House District 8:
I have been a member of this district for over 10 years, and have loved interacting with such a diverse demographic, spanning from Veneta to south Eugene. I want to make a difference for us. I am running because I know Oregon and House District 8 will benefit from my service. I'm a working man, not a polished big city politician, and I know that's what this district needs.

This district is crying out for someone to represent them, someone who will not impede the ability of those in law enforcement to do their job, and one who will firmly represent them in Salem when property rights are on the line. I will stand steadfast and strong, keeping the state from overspending our tax dollars, and making sure we get the biggest bang out of every buck we allocate. I will work to make the school systems accountable. The importance of Education is undeniable, and we need to make sure our school districts are spending wisely and responsibly.

I'm Pro-Business and Pro-Worker! I'm here to show you that the two don't need to contradict each other. I'm armed with a barrage of fresh insight, energy, and full of ideas to make your voice heard. I'm running because I think Oregon is ready for change.  I'm ready to go to work for District 8

Andrew Hill, A new vision for Oregon.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Oh boy, I'm sorry guys. Strenuous schedule to keep. I was up tilll 2:30 last night WRITING my statement, then I went to work at 7:00, been doing that all day, now back to fun stuff.

Anyway,

Well, I guess I will just paste my frickin voters pamphlet statement here... It pretty much says it all. Ask me questions too!

Andrew Hill
Republican
House District 8
OCCUPATION: Commercial Painter, Student at LCC                            
OCCUPATIONAL BACKGROUND: Involved in construction management for past 4 years
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: Graduated from Marist high school in 2003. Currently attending LCC
PRIOR GOVERNMENTAL EXPERIENCE: None

Andrew Hill - For a better Oregon!

A message from Andrew Hill:

Good people of House District 8:
I have been a member of this district for over 10 years, and have loved interacting with such a diverse demographic, spanning from Veneta to south Eugene. I want to make a difference for us. I am running because I know Oregon and House District 8 will benefit from my service. I'm a working man, not a polished big city politician, and I know that's what this district needs.

This district is crying out for someone to represent them, someone who will not impede the ability of those in law enforcement to do their job, and one who will firmly represent them in Salem when property rights are on the line. I will stand steadfast and strong, keeping the state from overspending our tax dollars, and making sure we get the biggest bang out of every buck we allocate. I will work to make the school systems accountable. The importance of Education is undeniable, and we need to make sure our school districts are spending wisely and responsibly.

I'm Pro-Business and Pro-Worker! I'm here to show you that the two don't need to contradict each other. I'm armed with a barrage of fresh insight, energy, and full of ideas to make your voice heard. I'm running because I think Oregon is ready for change.  I'm ready to go to work for District 8

Andrew Hill, A new vision for Oregon.

How will you change the current educational system's spending habits and what will you do to assure that monies are spent wisely. Who will dictate and define what is considered wise spending?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#13]

I will stand steadfast and strong, keeping the state from overspending our tax dollars, and making sure we get the biggest bang out of every buck we allocate.

What is your opinion of the Oregon Health Plan?

What areas do you feel OR is overspending in now?

How will you as one person keep the state from overspending?

NMSight
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I will stand steadfast and strong, keeping the state from overspending our tax dollars, and making sure we get the biggest bang out of every buck we allocate.

NMSight

Not to hijack..but did you play baseball at Marist?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NMSight

Not to hijack..but did you play baseball at Marist?

Never played baseball, in school anyway. And I don't even know where Marist is. I'm just an old, fat country hick who doesn't get out much
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top