Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 9:22:27 AM EDT
I'm thinking we should have a meeting to plan our defense of Stevens Pass from the invading hordes of National Guardsmen from Spokane, or at least divert them down SR522 towards Seattle.

We could build a wall of Guinness beer, which would delay them for a time, while they dig all those little plastic thingies out to make necklaces, so the liberal chicks will show off their boobs.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:43:50 AM EDT
[#1]
OPSEC...

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Some books on book shelves  work well as scare crows, any building could be protected by a historical Library sign no computors or internet.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Some books on book shelves  work well as scare crows

BURN THEM!  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:48:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Boobies?

I'm in!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#5]
The E.WA National Guard has no plans on helping anyone west of Ellensburg, all you liberal pansies can burn in hell. We will be setting up our own inland empire right here with Spokane as our national capital. Long live the politariate, ahh mean, nevermind OPSEC. Matt you got your blue beret ready Ta'varish?(man I just need to go work in the yard, you guys are a bad influence).
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#6]
161 INF, you strike me as a Raspberry Beret type.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:15:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Rasperry, nope. Now blue thats a nice color.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The E.WA National Guard has no plans on helping anyone west of Ellensburg, all you liberal pansies can burn in hell. We will be setting up our own inland empire right here with Spokane as our national capital. Long live the politariate, ahh mean, nevermind OPSEC. Matt you got your blue beret ready Ta'varish?(man I just need to go work in the yard, you guys are a bad influence).

We'll take Cashmere, capture the Applets and Cotlets factory, then activate our agents in the Starbuck's shops. We already have your population hooked on highly addictive drugs.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The E.WA National Guard has no plans on helping anyone west of Ellensburg,

Don't worry guys...

898 eng.  will protect us.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

We'll take Cashmere, capture the Applets and Cotlets factory, then activate our agents in the Starbuck's shops. We already have your population hooked on highly addictive drugs.

Not to mention that all of the Apple pickers are here in Monroe for the off season...We can just keep them hostage!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#11]
You are taking the applets and cotlets and Starbucks? By God this means WAR!!!!

898ENG, OMG! I almost spewed my coke on the puter,lol.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:23:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Hey! When they get their gear back from Iraq, they'll be able to break anything!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I still treat them like the fat girl at a miss america pagent.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#14]
R-32
Team Member

Post Number :: 10723

WA, USA

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

I still treat them like the fat girl at a miss america pagent

Well so does everyone else, damn minefinders,.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top