Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 7:24:22 PM EDT
Hi all,
         Anyone know if it ok to have smoke and or cs grenades in Washington??

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:26:07 PM EDT
[#1]
yes
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I sure hope so....
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:24:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Be careful with the CS.  One change in wind direction and tears / snot will be flowing.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:19:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Where do you order cs grenades from?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Haven't found a dealer that will sell CS to us lowly civies yet. I have seen some on the EE form time to time.
Thought I'd find out if its ok to have them before I buy any.
You can get smoke on the EE and at theammunionstore.com

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#6]
go talk to DocGun, I have bought a few smokes and a CS from him.  Doc takes his sales pretty seriously and will serve you well as far as packaging and delivery goes, better than some dedicated online sites.  If you find out any contrary legal information (county, municipal laws, etc.) let the rest of us know.  I don't know about the rest of ya'll but I try to be responsible with my toys.  I promise that if I find out that CS is not legit where I live, I'll throw it... away.  

as for reasons to have one?...  ever thought of trying to be the "cool uncle" and introduce a nephew to tactical smoke?  They make great birthday presents.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Be careful with the CS.  One change in wind direction and tears / snot will be flowing.

the w00tness ensues ...

And it's really not *that* bad .... it sucks, yeah, but it's over pretty quick.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Where do you order cs grenades from?

I'm interested in this, too.  I'm looking into it for one of my guys.  I IM'd DocGun about it, too.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:58:59 AM EDT
[#9]
PCR gets my last CS... my going away present.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:02:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:05:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't wait to hear the story behind the AD!

When are you going away again?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:27:41 AM EDT
[#12]
reassignment to Georgia, not jail... basically the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I remember back in 97 or 98 when a Military Police Company (I think the 66th) on Ft Lewis popped a bunch of CS grenades and smoke-pots right on the edge of the base and a HUGE cloud of CS/smoke drifted into Spanaway. The Gov't had to pay for an Elementary School and a Fire Dept to be decontaminated. Needless to say that company had a new chain of command shortly afterward!

SCOUTS OUT!  hug.gif
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember back in 97 or 98 when a Military Police Company (I think the 66th) on Ft Lewis popped a bunch of CS grenades and smoke-pots right on the edge of the base and a HUGE cloud of CS/smoke drifted into Spanaway. The Gov't had to pay for an Elementary School and a Fire Dept to be decontaminated. Needless to say that company had a new chain of command shortly afterward!

SCOUTS OUT!  

Was October-ish in 97, I had just gotten to FT Lewis.  That was about the same time that 29th Sig got locked down over a pair of PVS-7s.  They found them later in the bushes outside my office.  The contractors that found them just walked into my office and handed them to my Sgt.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top