Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2003 9:55:38 AM EDT
I'm looking for a 'tactical' sling for my AK for the next shoot, just wondering if anybody has an old/used sling they might want to part with - cheap!

Metalman made one that looks good, but I forgot to try it last time we went shooting. I might just end up making my own if nobody has any extras.

- Beta

Link Posted: 9/26/2003 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I've put Eagle slings on my AR's, so I have the original Bushmaster "sling" available...

It's not a tactical sling, but you could use it to maybe make one, if you are interested...

Link Posted: 9/26/2003 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've put Eagle slings on my AR's, so I have the original Bushmaster "sling" available...

It's not a tactical sling, but you could use it to maybe make one, if you are interested...

hr

Thanks for the offer! I just talked with MetalMan and it turns out he has enough parts and sling material for me to make my own, so that's what I'm going to do.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:10:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I put sling on my AK last night.  It's a CQB, and it looks pretty good and feels good so far.  They seem to be very well made.  I think you can buy them direct for about $20 plus shipping.  I bought mine off E-bay and paid too much for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top