Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 4:32:34 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/13/2004 4:46:50 AM EST by blaircollins]
Hello.

I recently moved to Brookings SD and am enjoying living in the Dakotas!

I am looking for places to shoot and people to shoot with...

MATCHES: I am a pretty new shooter. I have been collecting guns for a few years.
I took the the IPSC training course, shot in one IPSC match, as well as shot in 2 three gun matches, and one DCM match. I would really like to hook up and shoot some practical rifle or 3-gun matches. The AR meet in WI looked interesting but is 7-8 hours away...

HUNTING: I picked up my hunting license last week for pheasant and am interested in hunting options in the area.

CAMP-OUT: Also anyone interested in a winter camp out? I would like a chance to get out in the cold....

Interested? or know of any good events taking place? Preferably withing 0-2 hour drive from Brookings?

Please let me know. I hope to meet some of you in the future or sometime soon.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Blair Collins
Brookings, SD
605-697-5592 or blair@blaircollins.com
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:25:34 AM EST
Hey there -

I split my time between SD and WI now (b/c of school). My fiance an I live in Yankton. I need to get running, but I ll get back to you. I shoot a lot of IDPA here in WI, but there is very little in SD. MN has some, IA has some, and there is a place out in the hills, but thats all I could find. Kina stinks.

There is some hi-power stuff down here in Yankton - I haven't been able to find any 3 gun matches or anything like that, but I really want to get some started at our Yankton range.

Anyways, I gotta run, I'll be back to chat later.

-Adrian
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:21:08 PM EST
Hey I too live in Brookings Beakon hill is the closest range matches are held every tue by Tom. I will be out there Sat afternoon. As far as hunting you just gotta ask around or you can road hunt, or hunt public land I hope youy have a dog.
Top Top