Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2003 12:56:29 PM EDT
Did some rifle pistol and shotgun stuff yesterday out at sycamore had a good time, but even better got buzzed by a BLACKHAWK!!

It came in real quiet and low about 30' ripping through the sycamore wash area. Didnt even hear him until we could see him coming around a hill. It was totally sweet, and by totally sweet I mean it was awsome!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 3:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
... Lotboy and markm claim to get buzzed by Apache Longbows out there too. Guess it's a helicopter flight path haven. I haven't been out there for some time. Seems it has been overrun by Mexican nationals lately.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 3:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That could have been one of the birds from my unit...
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Be careful out there.  I work medical for the S.O. and we fly people out of there all the time, mainly because of the drunken quad & motorcycle riders.  Mcdonald Douglas the Guard regurally fly around there and usually will fly LOW!  Fun place to go!!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I only go during weekdays, and rarely see anyone out there. Anyone else have tuesday, wednsdays off?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:24:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Reminded me of when Mesa PD air unit chased me home the other night...
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#6]
THAT WASNT MESA PD!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#7]
We get buzzed out there everytime we do a Thursday a.m. shoot!  It's awesome!  One guy was so low I could see the lettuce in his teeth!

I haven't seen them flying on SAT/SUN,  That's when the White trash invade with the ATVs!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

We get buzzed out there everytime we do a Thursday a.m. shoot!  It's awesome!  

... it can almost produce wood huh?
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:36:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I was as giddy as a school girl at work today, telling of my adventure. But now I got a bunch that want to go out with me next time, more importantly a couple chicks want to go.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't show anyone my personal shootin area! LOL!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Don't show anyone my personal shootin area! LOL!

... Where's that? The Mesa Drive & Southern Avenue area?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top