Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 4:51:58 PM EDT
Metalman and myself went out to CMMG to set up the COF.  It always seems we are rushing to get it up and running and this will help John and Jeff.  It was a great day; we set it up as close to the MOB COF as we could.  We also added some extra blocks/ walls to section off shooting areas.  It should be a great time.  Here are some pictures of the MOB!

We did not place any shoot/ No-shoot targets, but this is the basic layout.

Here is a top view.

Starting area.

First postition.

Entering the center.

Metalman and Gummie

Secondary COF

We moved the start deeper into the range for safety.  All shots are on a forward direction (no 90 degree shots either).  This also makes it safer for the people behind the line.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
BTW John and Jeff...killer job on raising that berm dividing the two ranges!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome! Looks great guys. And thanks for the work on it. It is MUCH appreciated!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Muy bien!  Can't wait for Saturday guys!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
u guys kick ass!!! Thanks for the setup!!!! Now im jonesin!!! MUST SHOOOOOT SOMETHING. To make things worse i just bought 1500 rounds misc. ammo at a gun show today :(
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:01:14 AM EDT
[#6]
what can i say but wow, great job! thats is very nice. i might even run it. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:36:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks great! BTW, I might be there saturday, that damn hurricane has messed up my vacation plans so there is a good chance I will still be around this weekend.
I will bring more tires of course.
BTW, who wants to be the first to photoshop this pict?

Oh Jeff and John, makes sure to save one of those stripped lowers for me, I have a build to finish when I get there
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Be nice now Gary...but it does look like gummy is humping his leg...sorry MM

The COF should be really fun.  Like Metalman and I were saying, it needs to be "involved" so when we run it we get to warm the rifles up.  CQB training and competition is secondary to a safe fun day shooting with fellow weapon enthusiasts.  

I am looking forward to running it!    
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Metalman built several stand for the IDPA targets.  This will make placement much easier.  Should be a safe fun time tomorrow!

Just playing.  But the gun is funny.

I am ready!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#11]
dude are you makin fun o me?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top