Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 9:25:49 AM EDT
Nuf said.  Rita is headed right for us and tornados are already happening.  What's the plan.  I just moved here and don't know any of ya'll from SF yet.  Talk to me ya'll
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Well the first thing you need to learn is that we aren't scared of #@%!  LOL, Hmm I've been to busy working on the AK, maybe I should turn on the TV.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Just looks like some tornado warnings is all. Don't ever let me convince you that you shouldn't take shelter from a storm but it's just warnings, it means the conditions are there for a potential tornado, it's that season anyway. Rita will die out quickly over land as well, I wouldn't be surprised to see some flash floods though.

Where r ya from? I'm so used to storms & tornados that they don't even phase me. If you ever do see me running from a storm, in all seriousness, you better be on my heels. :)
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just looks like some tornado warnings is all. Don't ever let me convince you that you shouldn't take shelter from a storm but it's just warnings, it means the conditions are there for a potential tornado, it's that season anyway. Rita will die out quickly over land as well, I wouldn't be surprised to see some flash floods though.

Where r ya from? I'm so used to storms & tornados that they don't even phase me. If you ever do see me running from a storm, in all seriousness, you better be on my heels. :)

I live in Little Rock but I was in Lonoke county last night and we got a tornado.  Almost fucked up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top