Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/24/2005 9:25:49 AM EDT
Nuf said. Rita is headed right for us and tornados are already happening. What's the plan. I just moved here and don't know any of ya'll from SF yet. Talk to me ya'll
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:12:19 PM EDT
Well the first thing you need to learn is that we aren't scared of #@%! LOL, Hmm I've been to busy working on the AK, maybe I should turn on the TV.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:47:29 PM EDT
Just looks like some tornado warnings is all. Don't ever let me convince you that you shouldn't take shelter from a storm but it's just warnings, it means the conditions are there for a potential tornado, it's that season anyway. Rita will die out quickly over land as well, I wouldn't be surprised to see some flash floods though.

Where r ya from? I'm so used to storms & tornados that they don't even phase me. If you ever do see me running from a storm, in all seriousness, you better be on my heels. :)
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:10:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ArmedAndDangerous:
Just looks like some tornado warnings is all. Don't ever let me convince you that you shouldn't take shelter from a storm but it's just warnings, it means the conditions are there for a potential tornado, it's that season anyway. Rita will die out quickly over land as well, I wouldn't be surprised to see some flash floods though.

Where r ya from? I'm so used to storms & tornados that they don't even phase me. If you ever do see me running from a storm, in all seriousness, you better be on my heels. :)

I live in Little Rock but I was in Lonoke county last night and we got a tornado. Almost fucked up
Top Top