Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 1:32:26 PM EDT
Hi guys.  I'm in the middle of another group buy of stripped lowers (Stags from Eagle) and am gonna get stuck with a couple of them unsold (Initial buyers backed out).

Anyway, these are going to be available next week and I'm looking for some local guys who might want to snap them up at the same price I was offering to the folks in the original group.

The price will be $114 out the door from my FFL in Salem.  I'm making NADA on the deal ($75-rec' + $6 shipping + $9 nics + $25 for the FFL=$114) and could always find a use for them but I'm neck-deep in a parts-kit deal too and would just as soon offer them to folks here as have them sitting on a shelf.

Anyway, if anyone's interested and this price is competetive for you send an IM my way and I'll put you on the list of folks authorized to go pick one up (You don't have to put ANY $$$ up front.  Just tell me you want one and pay it all to the FFL when they ship).
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't mean to piss in you weaties, but isn't this the same price or worse getting them from any of the regular dealers?    seems like you should of had them all transfered to yourself for your personal use.    then when you found out you didn't like them or didn't have a use for them anymore, sell them your self.

just my worthless 2 pennies

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't mean to piss in you weaties, but isn't this the same price or worse getting them from any of the regular dealers?    seems like you should of had them all transfered to yourself for your personal use.    then when you found out you didn't like them or didn't have a use for them anymore, sell them your self.

just my worthless 2 pennies

You're cool man (No pissin' in wheaties lol).

$75 ea and $6 shipping was the best deal I could negotiate right now.  I had an FFL last year that beat the $25 to run a 4473 but that's the deal I have now.

As far as transferin' them to myself?  I'll do a couple at a time but I'm worried about doin' more than that.

Anyway, it's all good.  If someone in the area can score one delivered for less then more power to 'em.  I'll (If I get "Stuck" with them) eventually build the lowers into something but I thought I'd see if anyone was interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top