Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 3:32:26 PM EDT
Gents...Is there a dealer near Martinsburg,WV or Winchester,VA that carries any of the FAL or HK clones?? PTR-91 is fine..These types are scarce around here..
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Gents...Is there a dealer near Martinsburg,WV or Winchester,VA that carries any of the FAL or HK clones?? PTR-91 is fine..These types are scarce around here..

Virginia Arms had 3 DSA FALS on the rack today, I did not see a PTR-91.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thank you

Very welcome and contact gotm4 here on the board and he can bring you up to speed on the entire inventory.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe Stonewall in Winchester has at least one PTR in stock, but I could be wrong, it could be the real thing, I did not ask to see it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I just picked up a really nice G1 kit, and if I can ever get a receiver out of Harlan & crew, or find one
on EE, I'm going to bribe/bring beer/talk Cliffy into helping me put it together!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got an Ohio Rapid Fire FAL carbine and a Century G3 clone if you want to test either out.  I'm near Fredericksburg but we'll have to travel to a range.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks....Am looking hard at the PTR-91...they had several at the Greencastle,PA show.Am trying to sell a Python...But the FAL is a sweet rifle..
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#8]
DeGoff's in Richmond has some FAL's in stock.  It's a bit of a drive for you but it's worth the drive.  Their customer service is nothing less than 110%.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:44:05 AM EDT
[#9]
If you want a FAL, just build one.  There are plenty of expert FAL builders on VA, [cough]cliffy109[/cough]  that may be willing to help you out.  Keep an eye out for kits on falfiles.com or akron armory says he's getting a few in soon.

EDIT:

nevermind akron armory, forget i said anything about them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If you want a FAL, just build one.  There are plenty of expert FAL builders on VA, [cough]cliffy109[/cough]  that may be willing to help you out.  Keep an eye out for kits on falfiles.com or akron armory says he's getting a few in soon.

No kidding?

I need an FAL, for a variety of reasons. I'd hoped to save money by building, but  don't know jack about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top