Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2011 4:04:01 PM EDT
Any members try this place?

Should I try it or pass and go to another place.

Thanks!

http://www.ryanbraungraffito.com/
Link Posted: 4/10/2011 4:22:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is it? What type of food?
Link Posted: 4/10/2011 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I was there Saturday night with some family.  The food was good, and service was excellent.  Not someplace I'd go to all the time but it was a nice place.
Link Posted: 4/12/2011 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]
It is the restart of his previous place.  Now it is his in name only, some restaurant group bought it.  My mom really liked it when it was Ryan Braun's Waterfront.  I think it suffers from terrible location, it is on first street right on the river.  If you didn't know where to look you would drive right past it 99 out of 100 times.  As to the current menu I don't know.  I know they changed the type of food and all the decor.  Many people I know thought the inside of the place was pretty bad looking.
Link Posted: 4/13/2011 3:43:43 AM EDT
[#4]
i think he has a restaraunt in lake geneva now. I heard about it on the radio a while ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top