Dear (deej86)

I will be announcing my candidacy for Secretary of State at the 'W'
Chicago Lake Shore Hotel at Ontario & Lake Shore Drive in Chicago on
Monday, September 12th. Come by and join me for coffee at 9:30am and the
announcement at 10 in the Industrial Room, on the 6th Floor. Feel free to
bring a friend.

Dan Rutherford
State Senator

Not planning to go but wanted to mention he wants to take a run at Secretary of State!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
 He's a good man who is as progun as you and me.   I wish he'd run for gov. but I can understand why he isn't.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
 He's a good man who is as progun as you and me.   I wish he'd run for gov. but I can understand why he isn't.

He probably wants to work his way up right?

Why wouldn't he want to run for guv?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Heavy competition. Blowbagofshit is a wounded fish downstate and the sharks are circling.

Lots of Repubs want a shot at him, and there are a few with pretty intense fundraising capability. I don't think Rutherford has that kind of machinery going.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top