Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 12:52:45 PM EDT
Just got info on a Tornado warning isssued for Rockdale and Gwinnett Counties.  They stated a severe thunderstorm cell was spotted just south of Conyers and headed north at 30mph.  I'll check in with everyone else after I check out my house after the warning has passed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Just drove in from Bham...I have driven through worse, but not by much...I admit I was a little skeert. But just a little.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, looking at the map, there are tornado warnings for the following right now:
Forsyth
Hall
Barrow
north Fulton
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]
just got back from checking out my house.  No damage, just a buch of pine needles blown down onto my roof.  safe and sound though.  
Byte you went to B'ham without my ass?!?!?!?!?

You Bastard!!!!!
j/k
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You Bastard!!!!!
j/k

It was for work..I did see lost wildcat though.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:58:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
just got back from checking out my house.  No damage, just a buch of pine needles blown down onto my roof.  safe and sound though.  

You Bastard!!!!!
j/k

Eeewww...what would he need your ass for?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:42:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top