Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 6:55:04 PM EDT
FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!

I havent had a good laugh from an animated movie in a while but man, I was laughing so hard at one point I began to cry and nearly pissed myself

Great movie, we just got home from watching it. If you have little ones, you should take them to see it, very DVD worthy also. Just like any animated movie it has its sad points but the makers of the movie managed to drop in some comedy even in the sad moments.

We might even see it again while its in the theater.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't normally like animated movies but the original "Open Season" was hilarious (skip the rest of the series).  Also the original "Madagascar" was extremely funny (as with Open Season, skip the sequels to Madagascar).  I'm gonna go check the previews for "Rise Of The Guardians"
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Went to movies tonight too. The wife and I decided that this will be the next one we want to see, looks hilarious!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top