Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 8:27:32 AM EDT
Heading up there to shoot.. Anyone else wanna meet up there and teach lessons to paper targets?

Dan  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:28:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Heading up there to shoot.. Anyone else wanna meet up there and teach lessons to paper targets?

Dan  

K....see ya there in two ........* grins*
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:39:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I see alot of talk about people being shunned and not wanting to meet up and shoot.. So, I set out the invitation, and lots of people look... but no one accepts..

hmmmmmm

(0_o)  

p.s. there is still time... and I havent accidentally shot anyone yet... so, come on out..
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:43:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm heading up there next saturday...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:16:21 AM EDT
[#4]

I've only been here 3½ months and don't really know many folks round here yet, but I'm always willing to make some new friends.

Don't know where that is though.  Clue in a newb ?  When Richard247 took me, we went to Table Mesa Road, a little northi of here, out in the sticks. I'm guessing Rio Salado is pretty south of us.  That near the airport ?

I'd like to meet some local arfcommers, if the opportunity arises.  So far I've met Richard of course, Double_Wielder who's helping me out with some work I can do (THANKS!), and The4thHorseman (muffin eatin bastage!) And Jackal showed up for da steak & beers a couple weekends ago.....  Great guys, and we had a helluva fun time shootin the BS.    

Like I said, I don't really have a clue where much stuff IS around here yet, but I'm game, if it's not too far, and wont cost much, since I'm mostly broke as can possibly be.

I've got a few guns and a little ammo left still,  so I'm not gonna be mooching.  Just be cool to make some new buds around here. and have a little fun again.

Give a hollar, if you feel like it dude.

John
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:55:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Don't know where that is though.  Clue in a newb ?  When Richard247 took me, we went to Table Mesa Road, a little northi of here, out in the sticks. I'm guessing Rio Salado is pretty south of us.  That near the airport ?

It's about 20 miles east of the airport.  You sound like you're much closer to Ben Avery.  I sure as hell wouldn't drive from your location all the way out east just to shoot at a range.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:48:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's about 20 miles east of the airport.  You sound like you're much closer to Ben Avery.  I sure as hell wouldn't drive from your location all the way out east just to shoot at a range.

Ahh, ok.....  Well, again, I don't really know where squat is around here yet.  

Still might be fun to make a trip out someday if there's some guys getting together.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top