Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 4:38:27 PM EDT

W T F
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
IT's Buckwheat!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#2]
That picture does bring one Hell of a grin to my ugly mug.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#3]
O_TAY!!!!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#4]
she looks like she belongs on a street corner, not in political office!!!  what is the world coming to......  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#5]
sure looks retro.  the pic screams "Disco, retro, LSD"
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:35:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Neal Boortz said it best, "She looks like Tina Turner peeing on an electric fence". Only Tina is better looking.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:07:39 AM EDT
[#7]
LOL!

Georgia always sends her best interesting special citizens to Washington.

<-----hey, she has her own smilie
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:48:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.athenswater.com/images/mckinney_mugshot.jpg

W T F

Cynthia and the rest of the downtown libtards going to D.C.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:58:46 AM EDT
[#9]
She looks like someone out to steal a pimp cane. (obscure Mad TV reference)

I'm not sure who is the bigger disgrace to Georgia...her, or Jimmy Carter. Both of them should be in prison, if not executed already.

-Scott

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#10]
did anyone see the NAACP's response Press Conference on C-SPAN the other day?  Some idiot stood there and blabbed on and on about how she's been treated with injustice time and time again, all the while, she's standing next to him, staring off into space with that same dumb grin on her face, saying "Yep" and "Amen" to everything he said.  I swear, all kidding aside, that woman looks and acts like she is using serious drugs...  I am not impressed.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top