Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 12:15:21 PM EDT
My rifle that stopped at the night shoot finally go to the range last night. It was a broken ejector pin that made her stop, after a high round count abuse test. All cleaned up and sportin her new pin...

She was runnin sweet as the day I made her. Damn.

When you break her down and check her, check those parts close. This one was impossible to detect, and was not being cleaned and inspected anyway. I wanted to know how far she would go. I found out. But last night she was dead on.

Shot a an inch high for me, but the two women that went with me both shot low and right. All had good groups but the main thing to me was it ran and ran and ran. Not one stoppage.

Hip hip....
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Great.....the angry Black guys' guns are working correctly again! <-----LOL!

Good Job, I should really start cleaning and looking at mine soon.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Great.....the angry Black guys' guns are working correctly again! <-----LOL!

Good Job, I should really start cleaning and looking at mine soon.

I was angry. Angry that my damn rifle wasnt working!

I am ok now and much less angry.

I will only get angry again if either John Kerry makes it to 1600 Pennsylvania.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I will only get angry again if either John Kerry makes it to 1600 Pennsylvania.

You will not be the only one!

<--edit-a post count with a bunch of 8s in a thread that CavVet started?  Weird...

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#4]
[rant]-----------------[/rant]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top