Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 9:42:19 AM EDT
Just left Dixie Guns and looked at a Rem Custom Shop 300 ultra mag that Edwin just got in. I had been wanting one but now that the RRA 308 is coming out, funds will not be available. Give Edwin a call or go by if you want to look at it. It probably won't be there long.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#1]
When are the  RRA 308 coming out ?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just left Dixie Guns and looked at a Rem Custom Shop 300 ultra mag that Edwin just got in. I had been wanting one but now that the RRA 308 is coming out, funds will not be available. Give Edwin a call or go by if you want to look at it. It probably won't be there long.

It almost went home with me yesterday, instead a 308 VLS followed me home.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:11:37 PM EDT
[#3]
First showing at the shot show next week. Supposed to be available this summer.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]
A freind of mine bought one of  the Rem Custom Shop 300 ultra mag from Edwin earlier this week. He just waiting on a scope so we can go and shoot it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I wanted it pretty bad to use as a base for an F-Open rifle. But, I've got a hankerin for a 308 semi and as soon as I heard RRA was coming out with one that will take FAL mags my search ended. Edwin is going to come up with some pricing as soon as it is available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top