Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2003 9:11:16 AM EDT
Are there any shops in the Roswell/Alphretta area that have a decent supply of reloading goodies (brass, powder, etc)  

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:35:34 AM EDT
B&B Outdoors on Holcomb Bridge is pretty good, though I don't know about their prices.  They seem to have a lot of stuff, although I'm not sure if that's what you would need, since I don't reload.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:51:36 AM EDT
B&B/Bass Pro is where I have been getting the majority of my stuff.  Just looking for some more options.  I didn't know if there were any shops that I was looking over.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:38:17 AM EDT
Not exactly Alphretta, but David's Gun Room in Norcross has reloading supplies.  I don't reload (yet), so I'm not sure about prices.  Might be worth a phone call though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:43:32 AM EDT
Believe it or not www.ebay.com and www.gunbroker.com have some pretty decent prices on reloading supplies.  One of my goals for the next year is to pick up a Dillon 550 or 650 and start reloading.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:56:36 AM EDT
Thanks for all of your help!  I'll try David's.  I just wish there was more of a selection, mabye David's will have it..

Thanks Again
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 11:41:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DeltaAir423:
Believe it or not www.ebay.com and www.gunbroker.com have some pretty decent prices on reloading supplies.  One of my goals for the next year is to pick up a Dillon 550 or 650 and start reloading.

You'll like a Dillon!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:28:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/22/2003 2:35:17 PM EDT by imcoltsguy]

Some of the gun show guys have good deals on dies, powder and primers. Nobody I know carries presses and other stuff though.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:54:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By P806:

Originally Posted By DeltaAir423:

You'll like a Dillon!

I know I'll like a Dillon, I played around with The_Beer_Slayer's 550 at the great big campout that none of you hacks (except Buzzstrike) even showed up to.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:01:29 PM EDT
Dillon is the way to go IMO.  For most equipment I'd buy it from them direct.  That ensures that you're in their system for the no BS guarantee.  Though I imagine you'll get good service from them if you buy from a reputable dealer.  David's Gun Room sells some Dillon stuff.

Cleaning media and tumblers you can find at the gun shows.  There's a guy there that always has Dillon and Lee stuff, plus powder.  His bullets are too expensive for me.

Midway has a good tumbler and seperator package at a reasonable price.  A lot less than what Dillon runs.

Bullets - Montana Gold, Rainier plated (ACM will order Rainiers for you)or West Coast Plated are all good for pistol.

Powder - Depends what you want.  Hazmat fees are enough to encourage me to buy at the gun shows.  I buy in 8lb kegs to keep the cost down.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:10:41 PM EDT
I usually buy 75% of my reloading supplies from Tommy at Georgia Precision (shameless plug).
Top Top