Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2003 9:11:16 AM EDT
Are there any shops in the Roswell/Alphretta area that have a decent supply of reloading goodies (brass, powder, etc)  

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:35:34 AM EDT
[#1]
B&B Outdoors on Holcomb Bridge is pretty good, though I don't know about their prices.  They seem to have a lot of stuff, although I'm not sure if that's what you would need, since I don't reload.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:51:36 AM EDT
[#2]
B&B/Bass Pro is where I have been getting the majority of my stuff.  Just looking for some more options.  I didn't know if there were any shops that I was looking over.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Not exactly Alphretta, but David's Gun Room in Norcross has reloading supplies.  I don't reload (yet), so I'm not sure about prices.  Might be worth a phone call though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Believe it or not www.ebay.com and www.gunbroker.com have some pretty decent prices on reloading supplies.  One of my goals for the next year is to pick up a Dillon 550 or 650 and start reloading.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all of your help!  I'll try David's.  I just wish there was more of a selection, mabye David's will have it..

Thanks Again
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Believe it or not www.ebay.com and www.gunbroker.com have some pretty decent prices on reloading supplies.  One of my goals for the next year is to pick up a Dillon 550 or 650 and start reloading.

You'll like a Dillon!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Some of the gun show guys have good deals on dies, powder and primers. Nobody I know carries presses and other stuff though.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You'll like a Dillon!

I know I'll like a Dillon, I played around with The_Beer_Slayer's 550 at the great big campout that none of you hacks (except Buzzstrike) even showed up to.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Dillon is the way to go IMO.  For most equipment I'd buy it from them direct.  That ensures that you're in their system for the no BS guarantee.  Though I imagine you'll get good service from them if you buy from a reputable dealer.  David's Gun Room sells some Dillon stuff.

Cleaning media and tumblers you can find at the gun shows.  There's a guy there that always has Dillon and Lee stuff, plus powder.  His bullets are too expensive for me.

Midway has a good tumbler and seperator package at a reasonable price.  A lot less than what Dillon runs.

Bullets - Montana Gold, Rainier plated (ACM will order Rainiers for you)or West Coast Plated are all good for pistol.

Powder - Depends what you want.  Hazmat fees are enough to encourage me to buy at the gun shows.  I buy in 8lb kegs to keep the cost down.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I usually buy 75% of my reloading supplies from Tommy at Georgia Precision (shameless plug).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top