Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 11:13:59 AM EDT
I just received my CHL this afternoon.  I had submitted the papers the last week in December.  So I guess that put the turn right at 90 days +/-.  I am in Harris county - not sure if that makes a difference.  

The only problem with going to the walmart nearest me is that I don't feel safe with just a handgun, a rifle would be better.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#1]
When asked by friends why I carry a gun I tell them it is because they won't let me go out along with an infantry platoon.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:34:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I just realized my CHL renewal has been 3 months ago with no progress at all.  How long does this take on average? My first CHL came in real fast.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats!  Mine took about the same amount of time, and I got mine the beginning of February.  Maybe the DPS favors us Harris county guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top