Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/2/2005 2:21:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/2/2005 3:05:27 PM EDT by bofranval99]
How's it going. I finally got a chance to shoot yesterday at the Tacoma Sporstmen's Club. My new build worked great with no problems. I didn't have much ammo but I just wanted to get a feel for how it shoots.

I definitely have to get a new trigger setup. I am thinking about getting the Chip McCormick drop-in trigger when I get the funds. The current trigger is long and creepy. Definitely have to get that changed.

I also got a chance to shoot my .45 Springfield. I haven't put too many rounds through that either but it was good to shoot pistol again. Since I was in NY I haven't got a chance to shoot for over 3 years. That's pretty sad when you have a pistol for almost 4 years and it's just starting to get broke in.

Here are some pics.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:47:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/2/2005 2:48:08 PM EDT by Phil_in_Seattle]
Whoa whoa whoa

1944x2592 is HUGE, it's not the file size for me because I cave a fast connection but I don't have a 32" monitor to view it on.

Go here and download Irfanviewwww.irfanview.com/(it's free) so that you can resize your pictures to a viewable 640x480 or 1024x768
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:59:13 PM EDT
No prob I will resize. I didn't realize how big they were.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:04:27 PM EDT
I'd recommend a Larue mount for your EOTech. While it may not raise the optic enough to move forward and clear the handguards it would provide a little more access to the controls.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:14:49 PM EDT
I was thinking about getting a Larue mount, but it's still a work in progress. I have a ARMS rail system that I might put on but I don't have a BUIS that will work with it. I had the Eotech set a little bit farther forward but I couldn't change the batteries with the M4 handguards in place.

Right now I think I'm going to leave it as is and concentrate on getting a USP 45F. After that I will probably get a ARMS BUIS that will work with that rail system, or get a Knights rail setup.
Top Top