Pretty damn boring.........
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
went downhill fast. Do we see a rematch now? I have to think so
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Trent made things a little more exciting, wouldn't you say...
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 3:40:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trent made things a little more exciting, wouldn't you say...
The run in the 4th quarter where he slapped the guy out of his way was pretty nice...........

Link Posted: 11/26/2011 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#6]
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Roll Tide!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Roll Tide!!

I have a feeling the "Men in Black" are trying to find a way for the rematch not to occur....If OSU  finds a way to take OU to the woodshed, they may jump Bama, assuming my Tigers take care of business in Atlanta

Link Posted: 11/26/2011 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#9]
That defense deserves an award for each and every one of them.
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Which would be a shame, since OSU lost to an unranked Iowa State team...............but it is what it is............I for one think the rematch should happen

Quoted:
Quoted:
Roll Tide!!

I have a feeling the "Men in Black" are trying to find a way for the rematch not to occur....If OSU  finds a way to take OU to the woodshed, they may jump Bama, assuming my Tigers take care of business in Atlanta

Link Posted: 11/26/2011 6:00:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Rematch tickets are going to cost a LaRue or a Noveske each.
Link Posted: 11/27/2011 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Way out of my price range....unless my cousin happens to snag a couple like he did in 2009 for the NCG

Quoted:
Rematch tickets are going to cost a LaRue or a Noveske each.

Link Posted: 11/27/2011 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Which would be a shame, since OSU lost to an unranked Iowa State team...............but it is what it is............I for one think the rematch should happen

Quoted:
Quoted:
Roll Tide!!

The rankings out tonight will tell what they are thinking....

Link Posted: 11/27/2011 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Why should there be a rematch?  Bama has already lost to LSU at home.  if Bama got a rematch, is there a third game to settle the best team? Or is there a co-championship? Is it fair for LSU to have to beat Bama twice to be national champion but Bama having to beat LSU once after already losing one to LSU?

Who has Bama beaten?  They have beaten one currently ranked team and only three teams with a winning record. Can't say that speaks for a rematch.

Just curious as I don't think there should be a rematch as Bama had their chance and lost.  Time for another team to get a chance. Besides don't know if Bama fans could take their statue man losing three times within a year to Les Miles.
Link Posted: 11/27/2011 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Why not? I would think since LSU won the first game you would be confident in another win............. Bama fans can take it if they play and lose to LSU........that would give LSU the NC and I wouldnt have a problem with it..............I think it's more LSU fans couldnt take it if they lost that game................#1 and #2 should and will play for all the marbles..........currently that is LSU and Bama

Quoted:
Why should there be a rematch?  Bama has already lost to LSU at home.  if Bama got a rematch, is there a third game to settle the best team? Or is there a co-championship? Is it fair for LSU to have to beat Bama twice to be national champion but Bama having to beat LSU once after already losing one to LSU?

Who has Bama beaten?  They have beaten one currently ranked team and only three teams with a winning record. Can't say that speaks for a rematch.

Just curious as I don't think there should be a rematch as Bama had their chance and lost.  Time for another team to get a chance. Besides don't know if Bama fans could take their statue man losing three times within a year to Les Miles.

Link Posted: 11/27/2011 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/28/2011 6:13:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Then why have  a championship in any sport.  Regular season is just that...regular season.  Championship games have always counted more.  We can look at the big three (NFL, MLB, and NBA).  Going on your logic we should just skip the playoffs and look at the results from the regular season...

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Round the bowl, down the hole. Roll Tide Roll! Geaux Tigers!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:01:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

2008, 29 post's

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

2008, 29 post's

Hey what can I say, Usually I just stalk the forum for information. Good dig though. I am sure your 3100+ post were all jewels.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:24:12 AM EDT
[#21]
The first game was an epic slugfest and a pain to watch.  Bama ran LSU all over the field and if they had had a good FG kicker, we would not be having this discussion.

4 out of 5 dentists surveyed say the rematch should happen.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:59:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The first game was an epic slugfest and a pain to watch.  Bama ran LSU all over the field and if they had had a good FG kicker, we would not be having this discussion.

The reason your kicker couldn't make the shot is because you were too far from the goal posts.  

I'd hardly call that "running LSU all over the field".

LC

ETA: Geaux Tigers!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#23]

May the best team Win.  Roll Tide!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reason your kicker couldn't make the shot is because you were too far from the goal posts.  

I'd hardly call that "running LSU all over the field".

LC

ETA: Geaux Tigers!

I totally agree (except for the go tigers bit!)

The first game was not due to the AL kickers. It was due to AL's offense not making it happen when they needed to make it happen.  Their last offensive plays in OT is an excellent example of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top