Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/23/2006 4:30:21 AM EDT
Does anyone know of an affordable place where I can get some 5.11 tactical polos for a decent price?? I need a few of them and am looking for the best price on them! Thanks for any info gents!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:17:31 AM EDT
Tactical polos? You want preppy-style shirts with an alligator holding an AR? Olive drab or black, and where do you want the velcro?

No talk in a while, Wade. Any chance you can get off next Wed to go shooting in Forence?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:11:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2006 6:14:04 AM EDT by The4thHorseman]
What's up dude! Nah, I like the polos cuz they are low-effort..wear straight outta the dryer, plus they have the handy pen holder on the sleeve. I NEED that cuz I am always leaving my pen in places other than on my desk! I can't get off work but I do finish work at noon...what time were ya thinking of heading down there? I need to test fire Ms MeanGreen!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:15:27 AM EDT
And for those who have not been introduced, here is me lady, MsMeanGreen! I built her meself!

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:21:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By The4thHorseman:
What's up dude! Nah, I likwe the polos cuz they are low-effort..wear straight outta the dryer, plus they have the handy pen holder on the sleeve. I NEED that cuz I am always leaving my pen in places other than on my desk! I can't get off work but I do finish work at noon...what time were ya thinking of heading down there? I need to test fire Ms MeanGreen!

Well, next week is shoot and move with pop up targets, so I'll be heading out of Phoenix right about 1000 to set up the range. We still goof around type shooting, but Kevin is invaluable as an instructor and I take full advantage of his willingness to help. Pistol, rifle, shotgun transitions, pop up go/no go targets, and steak dinner.

If Kevin has to work, he'll be out there round abouts 1330. But we rarely leave before 2000, so if you get off at 1200 that's plenty of range time. From my house, it's an hour and 15 minute drive, so it'll be closer for you. Robert is going, too, so maybe y'all can hook up and share gas? Er, gasoline costs, that is, LOL.

You won't regret going out, I promise you that.

Why don't you shoot both me and Genesis13 a PM and see can we all get together for Wed.
Top Top